Legacy First Official F2P Trip | 90 Spartans Reviving The Pure Scene |

Halp

Nice trip, looking good!

18 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

People like me ruin the scene tbh, i am starting to think about if i should become apart of this cleansing process....

o wait, i fkn hate apex theres no way thats happening LMAO. 

People like you?! L000000000000000000l, trust me dude, there's not many like you with your level of autism and I've been around the net a long time

4 hours ago, Satans said:

Nice trip, looking good!

People like you?! L000000000000000000l, trust me dude, there's not many like you with your level of autism and I've been around the net a long time

U must wear skinny jeans and dirty vans, i can tell your one of those geeky white kids that slit their wrist because the girl of your dreams in elementary school shut you down & the thought of it still haunts you LOOOOL @Satans

38 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

U must wear skinny jeans and dirty vans, i can tell your one of those geeky white kids that slit their wrist because the girl of your dreams in elementary school shut you down & the thought of it still haunts you LOOOOL @Satans

Keep projecting ya weird lil guy, can't even begin to imagine what traumatic event you went through to make you like this, don't neck kiddo