Divine Official Saturday - IMT's DEMORALIZING AUDIO ENDING TRIP IN 1 HOUR Ft. 2 Hour Return Fight vs. NRG

Scims

Divine_Banner_2.gif

Interested In Joining Divine #1 xLPC? PM a High Council+ Rank For More Info!

Discord: https://discord.gg/BJx3DMC | Clan Chat: Divine Clan | Clan Cape: Team-18

- GFX COMING SOON -

fHXuzOz.png

Fun Fact of the Day: IMT ended only 1 hour after mass and losing 30 opts after one hit!

- GFX COMING SOON -

For our official Saturday trip, Divine massed up 37 gods later peaking at 42 to dismantle these virgins over at IMT for another weekend in a row.

Majority of our fights were against IMT and NRG. Some small appearances by Ambush and Anonymous were made but nothing to faze us.

Most of the day we fought in PvP worlds at Varrock sewers with plenty of IMT tanks gratz lmfao.

GF to NRG for the fun 2 hour return fight IMT couldn't handle!

- GFX COMING SOON -

QUICK AUDIO LEAK FROM IMT's DEMORALIZING TRIP TODAY ENJOY LOL:

gvqqomI.png

P71X7lb.png

B3kaGeN.png

sAM8Tdp.png

ffc651614998d539a35ff41a225cf9a7.png

3 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

After closing rampage for the 3rd consecutive time i don’t need to anymore 😉

Reduced to Tanks and teaming tho yikes

0E94FB82-FDFA-4BA3-A462-C6CFCEA871E0.jpeg

Yes I agree ob closed and ur a mute cuz ur an awkward loser stay muted taking orders from 3hit make sure to pm them to be on that’s ur job!!

2 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Yes I agree ob closed and ur a mute cuz ur an awkward loser stay muted taking orders from 3hit make sure to pm them to be on that’s ur job!!

I closed rampage every time they opened you’re my stepping stone don’t ever forget that lmfao every clan you made I closed. Btw @Sharkbrew Warrioryour vid shows you pming energy leader for off might want to hide that next time lmfao pussies. 

2 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

I closed rampage every time they opened you’re my stepping stone don’t ever forget that lmfao every clan you made I closed. Btw @Sharkbrew Warrioryour vid shows you pming energy leader for off might want to hide that next time lmfao pussies. 

No we were actually pming each other LOL and LMAO on how many times u tried coming down the ladder but only to end up getting cleared 100x

good doggy keep bumping my topic now

3 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

Bro ob closed get over it man. Start doing ur job and pming snipe teams from now. Btw pls unmute for my next audio leak wanna hear 3hit leader to tell u to shut the fuck up

1 hour ago, R4ngeTAP said:

You had nothing to do with closing rampage. I closed rampage. And then I joined rampage and closed paradody outburst clan nightmare in 2 months. Irrelevant child