BT Clears XL Down 5 Was EZ!!!

W H I P

3 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

l000000000000000000000l sounds like someone already got the bt dick an is salty asf sit down kid 

Get good scrubs 

nah each time i fought bt they all run away and get clapped i donno wtf ur on bout u've never clapped me or my clan before nice try tho. ur barely going out and when u do u get clapped. originals as warlord.... time to close bud u ain't getting far

3 hours ago, Salt said:

nah each time i fought bt they all run away and get clapped i donno wtf ur on bout u've never clapped me or my clan before nice try tho. ur barely going out and when u do u get clapped. originals as warlord.... time to close bud u ain't getting far

Who the fuck even are you. You one of the kids holding hands having circle jerks ?? Must not of been around last few years lmfao BT a legend clan moron just wait we will officially open soon don't worry baby cakes

5 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

Lmao prep us stop hiding behind xl

ummmm im pretty sure we asked you for a Prep an your leader jesse pussed out ? i can post of video of us asking you guys for a prep on world 380 if you'd like an you declined the Prep with us ? so no we not hiding behind anything your the ones that dont want to prep us 

G.G.S

4 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

That was also not down 5 lol

look at cape counter  Xl had 16 in fallin at ditch  we had 11 at start of fight we ran 13 ports they followed trying to bully in singles  dropped 2 put them at 14, i got screens of Ts channel if you need it verified

^^^^ l000000l there Always a hater