Battlescape

موني

I used to play bs back in the day and the community was technically on there for quite a bit after EOC hit. As of now they server reopened and there's like 7 clans or someshit w/ 1 def/20 def worlds etc.  Go check it out.

https://www.battle-scape.com/

(we didn't get paid for this)

The last two times we went back to BS it was completely dead. No clan wars action. No midweek action. Weekend action was short and boring and no clans wanted to cooperate to give their members action. I'm assuming it's the same people re-opening these rsps clans so I'm also going out on a limb and assuming it's going to turn out the same way as every other time we tried. No thanks from me on the third attempt.

LET.

IT.

DIE.

It be great if people stop trying to make this cheap knockoff version of the game (that haven't been relevant since that brief two months after eoc killed rs and even then it was shite) a thing in 2019 and instead come on the real deal and open more clans so there can be more action for everyone and help grow this stagnate community. 

But what do I know. People never learn. 

11 minutes ago, Nos said:

It be great if people stop trying to make this cheap knockoff version of the game (that haven't been relevant since that brief two months after eoc killed rs and even then it was shite) a thing in 2019 and instead come on the real deal and open more clans so there can be more action for everyone and help grow this stagnate community. 

2 months? try 2+ years lol. a good 90% of pure clanners on runescape also went to battlescape clan trips every weekend right after runescape and that was BEFORE eoc came where foe and tlp moved their entire clans to the game.

Just because you had a bad time on bs doesn't mean other people did too.

1 hour ago, Nos said:

1 hour ago, Cody9204 said:

2 months? try 2+ years lol. a good 90% of pure clanners on runescape also went to battlescape clan trips every weekend right after runescape and that was BEFORE eoc came where foe and tlp moved their entire clans to the game.

Just because you had a bad time on bs doesn't mean other people did too.

to be fair the actual improvements to server are a big reason for the "Comeback" daily 1v1 tournies that result in prizes and such

atm gp is dumb hard to make tho