Battlescape

موني

11 hours ago, Moni said:

I used to play bs back in the day and the community was technically on there for quite a bit after EOC hit. As of now they server reopened and there's like 7 clans or someshit w/ 1 def/20 def worlds etc.  Go check it out.

https://www.battle-scape.com/

(we didn't get paid for this)

battlescape clanning / p server clanning was best pure clanning community 

21 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

The last two times we went back to BS it was completely dead. No clan wars action. No midweek action. Weekend action was short and boring and no clans wanted to cooperate to give their members action. I'm assuming it's the same people re-opening these rsps clans so I'm also going out on a limb and assuming it's going to turn out the same way as every other time we tried. No thanks from me on the third attempt.

LET.

IT.

DIE.

It wasn't dead, it was just short , still beter than 07 has been last 2-3 years. 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, Nos said:

It be great if people stop trying to make this cheap knockoff version of the game (that haven't been relevant since that brief two months after eoc killed rs and even then it was shite) a thing in 2019 and instead come on the real deal and open more clans so there can be more action for everyone and help grow this stagnate community. 

But what do I know. People never learn. 

Imagine being this big of a nerd, advocating people to play the real RS that takes up more time than any RSPS could possibly take. XP Rates Drops etc. ease of getting bank. RSPS>RS. Now if Battle-Scape also offers def capped worlds its a no brainer unless your a total nerd  who has no life outside of runescape. Myself personally I happened to come by and see this thread and wanted to drop my 2 cents and basically its that.

RSPS offers everything now that Runescape does but actually does it better.

You get rid of mains

Way less grinding

Only sheer and utter nerds will advocate grinding the actual runescape game and going on cancer PK trips infested with mains just so they can preserve some online "hype" clan "pride" (as if anyone irl would be proud of grinding thousands of hours of RS LMFAO). Those against this are the definition of incels. 

4 hours ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

Its honestly cringe reading this thread and people advocating playing the actual game and grinding so many hours to go on main infested trips, some people apparently have nothing better to do with their lives.

Ah yes let's go play on a server that'll die out in a couple weeks and continue to separate this already niche community! It's not like THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Also I guarantee you that most of the people going on battlescape is already in a clan on the main game anyway so I don't really see your logic.  But keep being ignorant. 

Imagine being this big of a nerd, advocating people to play the real RS that takes up more time than any RSPS could possibly take. XP Rates Drops etc. ease of getting bank. RSPS>RS. Now if Battle-Scape also offers def capped worlds its a no brainer unless your a total nerd  who has no life outside of runescape. Myself personally I happened to come by and see this thread and wanted to drop my 2 cents and basically its that.

RSPS offers everything now that Runescape does but actually does it better.

You get rid of mains

Way less grinding

Only sheer and utter nerds will advocate grinding the actual runescape game and going on cancer PK trips infested with mains just so they can preserve some online "hype" clan "pride" (as if anyone irl would be proud of grinding thousands of hours of RS LMFAO). Those against this are the definition of incels. 

lol incompetent idiot

battlescape usually lasts for a coupe of months, instead of wasting of your time on that trash rsps you will have a maxed pure within 2 months at nmz 

Its honestly cringe reading this thread and people advocating playing the actual game and grinding so many hours to go on main infested trips, some people apparently have nothing better to do with their lives.

thats point of playing video games you mental retard 

7 hours ago, Nos said:

Ah yes let's go play on a server that'll die out in a couple weeks and continue to separate this already niche community! It's not like THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Also I guarantee you that most of the people going on battlescape is already in a clan on the main game anyway so I don't really see your logic.  But keep being ignorant. 

I honestly give absolutely no fucks at all about what you've just said.

7 hours ago, oy vey said:

thats point of playing video games you mental retard 

No retard, the point of playing a video game or any kind of game is to have fun. On a RSPS you grind less and have fun more? No comprehende idioto??? Lmao I honestly forgot how cringe autists who play this game are, its pretty obvious you guys are a lost cause.

12 hours ago, CallMeSwaggy said:

No retard, the point of playing a video game or any kind of game is to have fun. On a RSPS you grind less and have fun more? No comprehende idioto??? Lmao I honestly forgot how cringe autists who play this game are, its pretty obvious you guys are a lost cause.

??? You can have fun without being maxed you retarded loser 

1 hour ago, oy vey said:

??? You can have fun without being maxed you retarded loser 

Again, every single aspect of regards to fun would be better achieved on a RSPS

Faster XP Rates

Higher Drop Rates

Def Capped Worlds

It appears that Runescape is AGAINST pures. The community itself looks toxic as ever with mains. The entire runescape community would never vote for pure updates whereas all of that can be changed on a RSPS. 

The only problem? Majority of community are cringe incels who have nothing better to do than play actual runescape damn near every day of the week. 

And if by any means you find anything other than wilderness PK trips and occasional preps fun, godbless you're already a lost cause "retarded loser" LOL...