Bad Timing Dicking AP/XL ft NRG/DV/CX

PICwarior381

ZWy9MNa.gif

badtimingts.teamspeak3.com

Today we pulled 30 strong baguettes lmfaooo later peaking at 38 very very strong baguettes

Little shoutout: @Control Pker @Apocalypse

Both of you really thought you could kill us? You just lost to my edge recruits bro you so shit

First fight:

We were massing at edge but these niggas XL kept on following us like little pussies

So we decided to go west of 13 ports and rush 13

Wish they did and got fucked in the ass even tho they had opts on us, nrg crashed but we kept on focusing XL till we put them in their place wish is singles.

Second fight:

I don't know what happened to XL but they decided to grow some balls and go past fog but unfortunately we had to punish them

So we dded, logged in to 308 and just starting to rape them one by one they ran south

CX was there with some snipe team, we pushed cx and the snipe team to singles and cleared XL

Third fight

We knew that NRG was south of 13 ports so we decided to rush them

We dropped a lot of them so they ran to ca and did a little return fight

After a couple of minutes xl came in with 40 sniping us from behind we ran to corp hill and then Apocashit crashed cause that's how they can make a fake win

Ty for action nrg was fun

Fourth fight

We fought Apocashit and XL and I'll be honest, I'm not going to comment on this since it was just a rape scene

Apocashit and XL you both are fucking dog shit don't pipe up to me

On that note Ty for the action it was a good day but fuck Apocashit and XL retards

Shoutouts: Yes I want to shoutout my edge recruits who once again showed up and owned AP and XL

@PICwarior381pov

@Dzekopov