Another Hilarious Broken Clan Audio Leak

toenail884cutter7

1 hour ago, toenail884cutter7 said:

how was yours 

Still trying to improve our weekend performance :), although it seems fo is trying as hard as possible to kill the only actual competition they have at the moment. I believe because Apex took their p2p cwa belt last year and still have it?

Back to my original question - how was sups weekend, any better? 

7 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Still trying to improve our weekend performance :), although it seems fo is trying as hard as possible to kill the only actual competition they have at the moment. I believe because Apex took their p2p cwa belt last year and still have it?

dude we get it apex is fucking ass 

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

holding the belt for over a year and none even dares to take it back

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

i have to agree that apex is absolute dogshit l0000l

11 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You cry because foe is killing you but when you pulled 200 and we said give it a week you didn’t think the hype was going to die and talked mad shit.

also in response to this site being a foe and sup circlejerk, notice IR are back after finally apparently winning something, and apex is only gone because Nox knew your state and didn’t want the truth to get out. Peace sucka

@Pigwrestler7getting hit at all angles ITT.

So funny how he went from being all high and mighty with his 200 pulls, 3 clans closing into, main massing, propaganda ass all the way to absolute decimation in the last 2 months. Now he's turning his attention to another clan because he got absolutely MOLLY-WHOPPED by the big dick Foe.

But hey, at least we don't have to argue with him regarding the actual win vs loss of a fight because the evidence has been overwhelming in Foe's favor.

IMAGINE IF APEX MEMBERS WERE ALLOWED TO COME TO SHARKBREW AND SEE NOX'S PROPAGANDA FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

FKIN LMAO