Immortal vs Divinity - Official F2P Prep 30v30 [ 2-1 ] Putting a Nail in the Coffin

R4ngeTAP

11 hours ago, Immortals said:

Your clan posted their recruitment topic Feb 6th with “Alan” aka 4ner Alan as a leader. Are you telling me your clan’s leader retired within 7 days of opening???? Yikes😂

Co-leader and the way i see it, Alan didn't wanna completely quit rs, and still wanted to have a clan to come to without having to put time into running OD. 

yall keep replying that od prep as if it aint a participation trophy lmao that version of OD was definitely one of the weaker ones i've seen

1 hour ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

Co-leader and the way i see it, Alan didn't wanna completely quit rs, and still wanted to have a clan to come to without having to put time into running OD. 

yall keep replying that od prep as if it aint a participation trophy lmao that version of OD was definitely one of the weaker ones i've seen

We closed that version 😂

5 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

I literally just stated that was the worst time for OD, really not sure what you're tryna prove here. We "closed" to merge with Noxi and thats that, it allowed all the ranks to stop putting effort into the game and have a life lmao good grief

Was a ez closure

On 2/14/2019 at 6:08 AM, Jimmy Neutron said:

sounds like excuses for being bad at runescape!