Gavello returns to the battle!

Gavello

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s)

For the past several years I've gone by the IGN Gavello but back in 2007-2009 when i played a lot I went by the alias: Blazing_Pont, in which I ran a small little clan called Breakout.

jqcRVjq.gif

2. Tell Us About Yourself

I'm a returning player who got conned into playing again after thinking I had left Runescape for good. Restarted my runescape career in OSRS these past 3 months and figured it would be a good chance to finally try doing a pure account to keep the challenge. During my absence from runescape I've been a pretty consistent mmo player, leading large guild's in WoW, being a world vs world commander in Guild Wars 2 (Eredon Terrace was fun as hell those first few months at launch), and probably my other great love for the past 3 years has been EvE Online in which it's been great fun to be part of those massive battles (Money badgers!).

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Mostly wanted to see how the clan scene was in runescape again as the itch is starting to scratch again looking at old graphics and screenshots from when i was in it.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

None in particular though I should be getting involved with the lpc scene hopefully as that's my current character build.

5. Clan History

For runescape, i was involved with Bloodshed Kingdom for a bit, but after drama I quit and with a few other friends we started up Breakout for 2 years. Extremely unlikely but if theres anyone from back then who sees this, well get in touch. Would be good to reminisce. Here's some screenshots from back then:

hlTlDUC.gif

vEHUdjx.jpg

eo0cnIP.jpg

6. Additional Comments

Good to meet you all, and yea I'll be looking for a clan eventually once I've gotten a few more skills up a bit. Definitely be looking for a no drama/toxic group since I'm too old for that shit haha. Current stat's below if anyone wants to get in touch:

AL4DTma.png

4 hours ago, Gavello said:

Thankfully I've somehow kept a hold of them for so long even after I stopped playing runescape for so long. Here's a few more just for ya:

a86lAmd.png

6jm9GNg.png

3bnWgDh.png

FS82Rjp.png

AWykTZO.png

Man thats nostalgia, would be awesome if you jumped in the SB discord sometime and told me more about ur pre eoc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...