Promotions - Alan Rickman

Eevee

Hello everyone!

Im sure everyone had noticed a new addition to the team over the last few days. @Alan Rickmanhas been an immense help around the forums and Discord, and has been greatly involved with the community. Given his hard work ethic and attention to detail on the moderation team as well as community development projects, we have decided to promote him to Mediator. Take the time to say hello when you see him!

There have also been some adjustments made to the forums to help cut down site clutter. The section buttons help with presentation and browsing by actively cutting down on-screen resources. We also have some projects we’ve been actively working on to help improve the community that we will be excited to share with you in the near future! Stay tuned for more coming announcements!

13 hours ago, 8pint said:

why are you censoring the truth by hiding my comments?

@Alan Rickmancamped Foe with 60 jaja mains for all of 2018

"pure community website" btw

This comment is simply not the truth, or a remotely accurate representation of the situation. There was SV kids in FoE and that's the original reason we attacked you for a pure fight, then one our leaders went offline during that fight and after that we attempted to communicate with FoE about it and they proceeded to flame us and tell us to "bring it on". So we decided to turn up to a few pure fights and snipe some FoE kids, this was over 3 months ago and we only turned up to three fights, we never camped FoE for "the entire of 2018" infact it was only for the end of 2018. You continue to bring this up even though it is long over and we haven't turned up to your fights at all. My position has nothing to do with pure's, it's strictly to do with the main scene. Also, we turned up with about 20 mains to the fight. Stop trying to lie to fuel your propaganda. I've been asked by multiple people to turn up to pure fights and I have refused. EoP is closed, get over it.

4 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

This comment is simply not the truth, or a remotely accurate representation of the situation. There was SV kids in FoE and that's the original reason we attacked you for a pure fight, then one our leaders went offline during that fight and after that we attempted to communicate with FoE about it and they proceeded to flame us and tell us to "bring it on". So we decided to turn up to a few pure fights and snipe some FoE kids, this was over 3 months ago and we only turned up to three fights, we never camped FoE for "the entire of 2018" infact it was only for the end of 2018. You continue to bring this up even though it is long over and we haven't turned up to your fights at all. My position has nothing to do with pure's, it's strictly to do with the main scene. Also, we turned up with about 20 mains to the fight. Stop trying to lie to fuel your propaganda. I've been asked by multiple people to turn up to pure fights and I have refused. EoP is closed, get over it.

respect for managing to write a 193 word reply in which not a single word is true