gl imt

Tannie

16 hours ago, Yaz said:

There is no reason to do this Tannie if you have any respect for the pure scene you’ll stop 

people who respect the pure scene in 2k19 k99k

14 hours ago, Free 6ix9ine said:

This Tannie kid is more retarted than Elit3 bs3r and that says some shit LMFAO. @TannieRING RING RING U SMALL ASAIN RETARD. I'm trying to call you. RING RING RING SPEAK UP. OR CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME? LMAOOOO. Must be an asian thing l00000l.

I have small eyes but my ears are pretty sharp. Dont hear the sound of ring ring but i hear u crying out loudly over a sharkbrew post. U must be triggered l0l0l0l0l

@slushpuppyhelp a chinky brother out ;)

7 hours ago, Tannie said:

I have small eyes but my ears are pretty sharp. Dont hear the sound of ring ring but i hear u crying out loudly over a sharkbrew post. U must be triggered l0l0l0l0l

L00000000l!! Calling slushouppy trying to help you but yet you said I was triggered!? Damn!  Cry more LMAO!! This is going to be easier than I thought to kill all of your disgusting mains. L00000000l!!! 

Don’t you ever make another topic and threaten to use mains again against IMT or I will have to let’s say take action against this topic and you don’t want these hands retard. Or should I say.... heh.

7 hours ago, Tannie said:

Btw that ugly girl in your avatar doesn’t like chinks. I would call a shrink because it seems like you are obsessed with her and she doesn’t like you back lulz. Are you trying to pull a DULL or something? This is why girls don’t play rs is because people like you.