Things need to change. This can not continue.

IMT Andrew

Things need to change. This can not continue.   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should we stop the cancer xLPC clans have been implementing?

Over the past couple of weeks the amount of racism, hateful comments and in a word criminal language against one another has hit a record high. I'm not talking about clan rivalry or banter, but the pure filth we've all been committed. I am also one of those people, unfortunately this scene was supposed to be free of this that LPC put up with; in fact it has the opposite effect. 

Mains? Another reason we went to this bracket was to calm down the mains. This isn't the case and made it even worse. I cant blame 1 clan since everyone has resorted to this tactics to win fights. I really hope we can go back to the days we were respectful to all clans and fought honourably. 

I feel some sort of treaty is needed to tackle this hateful abuse many people have been through. I understand it is the internet and I'm all for bantar, its fun for most of us. But when we take it to far things cannot end well.    

This might be a joke to some people, but this needs to be fixed. Clan leaders and ranks here need to step up, talk to each other and find common ground. 

12 minutes ago, IMT Andrew said:

Mains? Another reason we went to this bracket was to calm down the mains. This isn't the case and made it even worse. I cant blame 1 clan since everyone has resorted to this tactics to win fights. I really hope we can go back to the days we were respectful to all clans and fought honourably. 

I agree. XLPC was supposed to be a way to escape the toxicity/tanks in the LPC scene. I’m not asking IMT or NRG to drop their beef. I’m just asking them to come to an agreeement on having a main-free scene.

and if there are tanks from 3rd parties then to have an agreement on dealing with them.