IMT Andrew

Things need to change. This can not continue.

Things need to change. This can not continue.   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should we stop the cancer xLPC clans have been implementing?

Lmao all of you are a bunch of hypocritical retards. We've been through this same song and dance multiple times and do anything change? NOPE. Sorry if I sound like a pretentious prick, but I'm just being honest. 

Until the leadership of these clans grow the fuck up and act like adults that they're suppose to be and not take this game so serious then why fucking bother? May as well enjoy watching the world burn. 

Tldr? Becoming self aware doesn't change anything. Put your money where your mouth is and make the change, or stfu. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, Nos said:

Lmao all of you are a bunch of hypocritical retards. We've been through this same song and dance multiple times and do anything change? NOPE. Sorry if I sound like a pretentious prick, but I'm just being honest. 

Until the leadership of these clans grow the fuck up and act like adults that they're suppose to be and not take this game so serious then why fucking bother? May as well enjoy watching the world burn. 

Tldr? Becoming self aware doesn't change anything. Put your money where your mouth is and make the change, or stfu. Simple as that.

You're probably one of the most real people on this site. 

15 hours ago, Massing said:

Lmfao battlescape was literally the most cancer scene i've ever been apart of back in the day

1230x better than this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.