APOC OUT-RETURNING/SMOKING BIG TRASH BT & XL FT DIVINE AND ENERGY

Pkeru

On this fine Saturday, AP shooters massed up 34 shooters later peaking 35 to smoke these buffoons BT and surely we did. 

1st fight: BT for some odd reason had a opt count of 45 in game but 31 in teamspeak channel from our 4 leaks l000l so assuming they paid a clan or were multi log in either way we decided to get some action being down 10+. we hit them in corp into energy crashed and both clans went to singles.

2nd: the second fight was vs BT after being so scared to go to multi we decided to hit them in singles where the buffoons were baited to multi. we smoked them so hard into imt crashed.

3nd fight: Got intel that BT was in corp with 34 so we decided to hit them with our 31 corp where we tussel for a bit  into xl decided to hit and it became a 20 min return cluster. Out-return and out-man BT pushed north of corp and called a world hop with our 19 in game still west of corp.  they ended right after that lmfao

GF you tried.

The rest of the action consist of hitting the divine/energy vs IMT cluster to help our green IMT friends out ;)

TY 4 action and shout-out to BT HQ ranks arguing about how shit trip they had. haha never pipe up again

07cd87096bf94f1cac5715946fc145e9-png.jpg

"its my fault my leaderas got perfected by xl and AP" LMFAO BROKEN

22bc07a5ccc68946185147239a71d070-png.jpg

cdf210b705fe2ed7909d15cb395f2bc8-png.jpg

Ezto:

Pkeru:

l0l imagine thinking we teamed with XL lma0 goes to show how much a sore loser you are lmao

we cleared BT multiple times and we cleared them down 10.

you can see in the videos them multi logging because their edge recruits where getting smoked haha

20 minutes ago, Propaganda Spreader said:

Uh you teamed with xl, just shows how low tier of a clan apocashit is

3 hours ago, NiggV said:

BT actually smoked u lmfao. u where up numbers in 1 fight and thats when u let xl fighbt them for like 10 mins while u got ur full rg lmfao STFU kid ur clan is shit and will never ever dare to step into my midweek wildy. stay shit. BT smoked u

our rg were less then 2 mins. you're rg were 10+ mins... you got smoked keep crying. topic loc???? reply back my doggie ;)

1 minute ago, NiggV said:

daddy originalz was not on today. We will have a topic for u just wait :). BTW BT had a TOPIC EVERYDAY STRAIGHT FOr all last week. But where was ap ??????????????????????????????????

gratz for you and you're midweeks, we care about the big boy days sat & Sunday! 

see you tomorrow buddy!

5 minutes ago, Dzeko said:

buddy your own vid shows us clearing you.... lmfao are you confused? huh????

ps. if you've ever been in bt you'd know the trolling that goes on retard lmfa0 so those logs are useless

All i see is us fighting you down 10 and still winning lmao keep barking

1 minute ago, Dzeko said:

you need glasses buddy

i dont need glasses to see at the end of each clip we had more opts on team 49 than 48,

what i did need tho is my glasses to analyze the fact that you triple and multi logged all the fights just to boost opts haha... unfortunate that it wont save ya tho

2 hours ago, Massing said:

*runs off the screen* *zooms in on cape counter*

either way we fought them down 10 and still cleared them so go hop to another clan already and be inactive there. your depiction is inaccurate anyways it shows 27 v 19 before i run off  XDDD good try though