Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

http://clan-zu.com/community/index.php?/topic/4979-dear-supremacy/

Since I know of 3~ supremacy ranks that browse our forums daily; I noticed you declared vs LT.

How about you take the declaration topic over to our forums.

I would declare on you, but usually superior clans don't declare on brown sticky stuffty ones.  

Declaring on a pure clan that's never even peaked the top 5 (no offense to LT) is you just trying to get any sort of hype before foe starts slowly stealing your members.  

If you do declare, I expect your updated memberlist and both clans will have 24 hours to add retireds.

Your move, pussies

Why you laughing bundle of twigs? Accept our fullout invitation. 

Lmao even if Lt accepted it would be all Invites vs  your 60. What was your last prep win vs Ascent ???? You're basically asking LT to keep your brown sticky stuff clan alive with hype, they decline you close.

Ps; Zu Slumped you

Lmao even if Lt accepted it would be all Invites vs  your 60. What was your last prep win vs Ascent ???? You're basically asking LT to keep your brown sticky stuff clan alive with hype, they decline you close.

Ps; Zu Slumped you

I really dont understand why they want to fullout lmao, they have a ~60 ml and are struggling to keep their pulls above 35. Pretty sure its so they can mass invite and create some sort of hype to prevent their clan from slumping even harder.

I really dont understand why they want to fullout lmao, they have a ~60 ml and are struggling to keep their pulls above 35. Pretty sure its so they can mass invite and create some sort of hype to prevent their clan from slumping even harder.

Please accept, your clan is very good. It would be a very long matched battle. You just have to believe!