Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

1. if ddosing happened it happened before i even joined, but you are so adamant about it it might have been true. whatever

2. EVERY clan brings a few mains while walking through the wild to keep off random mains. Once you get an actual fight these will log. We never use mains in fights with other clans..

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole, stop it m8 r0fl.

your "clan" hit off our teamspeak for a week straight and you say you dont ddos rofl. you bring more mains than anyone else (everyone knows so dont bother denying it) and your clan teamed with supremacy to 2v1 zu lol. you probably wouldnt know because you are a peasant of your clan and your leaders probably bullbrown sticky stuff.

how the fuck would you? and how can you be sure your own clan doesn't ddos? do you just assume they don't? have you asked? did they tell the truth or lie?

i used to be a rank you tomato. now, how the fuck would you know?

Didn't zu pull like 28 on sat?

i used to be a rank you tomato. now, how the fuck would you know?

Maybe they never told you? How can you know? Were you high enough of a rank? The point is you can never know. You can ask and take whatever answer for the truth or not. I have more faith in my ranks than in you though.

Maybe they never told you? How can you know? Were you high enough of a rank? The point is you can never know. You can ask and take whatever answer for the truth or not. I have more faith in my ranks than in you though.

Takes the word of his ranks (known and exposed for ddosing and being general scum) over proof of them being general scum. Delusional 

What he says is true lol. RD has a history for brainwashing their members, then fucking them the second they feel it suits them. Watch your back little piggy.

You forgot to mention a few things like all the mains, teaming, ddosing, mass recruiting and getting r0flch0pperk0d all day long by Zu!

Also every fake account is sithlord unless/untill proven to be someone else

Lolfi, gjeop, r0flch0pperzu

What he says is true lol. RD has a history for brainwashing their members, then fucking them the second they feel it suits them. Watch your back little piggy.

More unsubstantiated claims. Not afraid.