Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

I really dont understand why they want to fullout lmao, they have a ~60 ml and are struggling to keep their pulls above 35. Pretty sure its so they can mass invite and create some sort of hype to prevent their clan from slumping even harder.

if you're so confident why dont you accept?

Yea Id love to see RD massers bring 100 junior members to a  fullout each with there own booter thats included with their application process. 

I am very sorry that you feel that way. Would you like me to recommend the nearest therapist? That way you may have a way to let your feelings be known! You are very nice! :) I hope you have a nice day! 

You know your forums require a log in right

"3 supremacy members view it daily" LOL

who the fuck would view your topic if your forums required people to log in

as of about 3 days ago

RD Vs ZU fullout would be nice

they're not getting any events from us seeing as about a month after opening they ddosed our ts for a week straight, have ddosed our ranks countless times and have tried everything in the book to make us look bad. whatever your excuse or reply is after this doesn't matter to me because you, and your clan, are broccolied

Lmao even if Lt accepted it would be all Invites vs  your 60. What was your last prep win vs Ascent ???? You're basically asking LT to keep your brown sticky stuff clan alive with hype, they decline you close.

Ps; Zu Slumped you

Zu haven't slumped anyone after pulling 15 to two pk trips in a row.

Pipe down