Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

Ascent closed, what's your point? We aren't talking about Ascent here

there's no hope for you -_-

It's nice to see Zu take the rivalry next level by declaring a fullout on a bottom clan because they declared a fullout on another bottom clan

It must be lonely at the top  :rolleyes:

can any rd member read? or is it just a requirement? 

Forgive me for not having the great intellect for understanding your cryptic ways.

your "clan" hit off our teamspeak for a week straight and you say you dont ddos rofl. you bring more mains than anyone else (everyone knows so dont bother denying it) and your clan teamed with supremacy to 2v1 zu lol. you probably wouldnt know because you are a peasant of your clan and your leaders probably bullbrown sticky stuff.

lol @ zu and the Rd booter/main/team myths to keep their members loyal and victimised...

just kekekeklose

"yo you have to stay loyal to zu, you know, because rd are ddosers and bring mains!" is that how it goes?

zu closed ascent, that's the only reason you're angry

your "clan" hit off our teamspeak for a week straight and you say you dont ddos rofl.

When? A long time ago? Now you will just grab on to this to justify any loss you get from us. Whenever we beat you, we hit all of you off.

you bring more mains than anyone else (everyone knows so dont bother denying it)

No we don't. We only bring a few mains to keep the mains off us.

and your clan teamed with supremacy to 2v1 zu lol. you probably wouldnt know because you are a peasant of your clan and your leaders probably bullbrown sticky stuff.

You bundle of twigsgots have to team every weekend because you fucking suck and we don't, so don't cry "boohoo you did it too !!!11!"

"yo you have to stay loyal to zu, you know, because rd are ddosers and bring mains!" is that how it goes?

A victim mentality increases the loyalty of your members to the clan, because after all, you cannot help it and it all someone else's fault. You're not slumping because you suck and Rd is better. You're slumping because Rd ddsoses your ranks and teamspeak! You lose battles because Rd brings 10 mains in their fall in! You have to team because Rd is so nh they do it too! So your members will hate Rd for your own shortcomings as a clan.

zu closed ascent, that's the only reason you're angry

I really do not care about Ascent closing any more. It happened. And when I was in Ascent I never cared about ZU other than disliking you for the attitude you have.

When? A long time ago? Now you will just grab on to this to justify any loss you get from us. Whenever we beat you, we hit all of you off.

No we don't. We only bring a few mains to keep the mains off us.

You bundle of twigsgots have to team every weekend because you fucking suck and we don't, so don't cry "boohoo you did it too !!!11!"

A victim mentality increases the loyalty of your members to the clan, because after all, you cannot help it and it all someone else's fault. You're not slumping because you suck and Rd is better. You're slumping because Rd ddsoses your ranks and teamspeak! You lose battles because Rd brings 10 mains in their fall in! You have to team because Rd is so nh they do it too! So your members will hate Rd for your own shortcomings as a clan.

I really do not care about Ascent closing any more. It happened. And when I was in Ascent I never cared about ZU other than disliking you for the attitude you have.

wtf lol you just admitted to ddosing and bringing mains I don't hate you but your clan this conversation is over

wtf lol you just admitted to ddosing and bringing mains I don't hate you but your clan this conversation is over

1. if ddosing happened it happened before i even joined, but you are so adamant about it it might have been true. whatever

2. EVERY clan brings a few mains while walking through the wild to keep off random mains. Once you get an actual fight these will log. We never use mains in fights with other clans..

1. if ddosing happened it happened before i even joined, but you are so adamant about it it might have been true. whatever

2. EVERY clan brings a few mains while walking through the wild to keep off random mains. Once you get an actual fight these will log. We never use mains in fights with other clans..

ok i just had to respond again. how the fuck would you know if it happens or not?

ok i just had to respond again. how the fuck would you know if it happens or not?

how the fuck would you? and how can you be sure your own clan doesn't ddos? do you just assume they don't? have you asked? did they tell the truth or lie?