Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

Your strong aptitude for denial is amazing. Your ranks must be REALLY good. You're like the equivalent of a prison bitch convincing himself he's really a woman because bubba told him so.

Said the broccoli who betrayed Ascent because it wasn't good enough for him, yet ZU somehow is??

Your strong aptitude for denial is amazing. Your ranks must be REALLY good. You're like the equivalent of a prison bitch convincing himself he's really a woman because bubba told him so.

The real question is who the fuck are you?

You're using prison analogies and pick your alias after a person you perceive as "hard as fuck" while in reality you're the ex-leader of one of the brown sticky stufftiest clans of all time and they won't even recognize you for it.

On the topic of denial  :rolleyes:

Said the broccoli who betrayed Ascent because it wasn't good enough for him, yet ZU somehow is??

Betrayed? I left because nobody cared at all, Ascent was just an east dragon team and mini unit. Nobody recruited or encouraged each other to work on bettering the clan. After weeks of behind the scenes work absolutely nothing changed, it was clear that Ascent was going down and nothing I could do would help it. It was getting exhausting, so I left. Did you even read my leaving topic, or did you just listen to Brad say that I betrayed you guys?

Betrayed? I left because nobody cared at all, Ascent was just an east dragon team and mini unit. Nobody recruited or encouraged each other to work on bettering the clan. After weeks of behind the scenes work absolutely nothing changed, it was clear that Ascent was going down and nothing I could do would help it. It was getting exhausting, so I left. Did you even read my leaving topic, or did you just listen to Brad say that I betrayed you guys?

You say nobody cared, that's not true, a lot of people did care. I think the main issue was the toxic environment the flaming created, but I wasn't going to leave from that, I thought we could always get out of our slump no matter what if we just kept trying. We could've pulled out of the slump, but you didn't persist, you just bailed when you weren't seeing any immediate effects to the actions you were doing as a rank.  It's okay though. I just wonder when you are going to leave ZU, after all they are slumping as well.

Betrayed ascent? I was good friends with Toby and his bro so I helped them out with ascent, then brad got rid of me and started spouting brown sticky stuff on how I was going to betray him. I was getting close to Toby and Brian and he felt threatened that I would take both of them and steal his clan from him to reopen Vendetta, the clan that closed ascent in a matter of two weeks. He was a paranoid backwoods country nitwit that acted on this ridiculous idea.

The real question is who the fuck are you?

You're using prison analogies and pick your alias after a person you perceive as "hard as fuck" while in reality you're the ex-leader of one of the brown sticky stufftiest clans of all time and they won't even recognize you for it.

On the topic of denial  :rolleyes:

The Vendetta you see today is not my Vendetta. It's fucking matt one of my ex ranks who tried to reopen conviction without toxic and Parm after they closed it into CP. Westbrook didn't want them to reopen under conviction so he made them change the name. Matt thinking he deserved more credit than I gave him for the success of the REAL vendetta decided to reopen as Vendetta. There are no members of the original Vendetta in that version whatsoever. Matt was just the spastic everyone made fun of. He reopened it during a time where I was occupied with being a staff member for Nemesis. Now I'm retired and don't give a brown sticky stuff about this community. I'm only here to make fun of you all and make you all feel like dumb brown sticky stuffs.  And if you're talking about my vendetta then I suggest you go ram your forehead into a freight train.

TLDR

So essentially you got rejected out of your own clan, a clan that has been at the bottom of the barrel for it's entire existence out maneuvered you.

Do you know what that makes you?

Brotip: Not someone who makes others feel cauliflower.

Please refrain from answering with a detailed history, nobody gives a brown sticky stuff

You say nobody cared, that's not true, a lot of people did care. I think the main issue was the toxic environment the flaming created, but I wasn't going to leave from that, I thought we could always get out of our slump no matter what if we just kept trying. We could've pulled out of the slump, but you didn't persist, you just bailed when you weren't seeing any immediate effects to the actions you were doing as a rank. It's okay though. I just wonder when you are going to leave ZU, after all they are slumping as well.

If a lot of people did care then they certainly had a strange way of showing it. Things fell apart around the end of the summer and I wanted to leave when Austin and Kolonial left. I didnt see any hope in the clan moving forward. But Brad offered me a rank, so I chose to stay for another couple months to dedicate my free time every day towards helping a dying clan. What did I get in return? Nothing, nothing I said was getting through to 90% of the clan. Yes, some people cared, and I appreciated that. But its exhausting to put effort into something and continue to get no results week after week. I cared about Ascent for months and desperately wanted to pull it out of the slump. No, I didnt persist as long as everybody else, but thats because I finally accepted the reality of the situation and chose to let go. I dont care if you cant comprehend the reasons I did what I did. Ive moved on and its time you do too. Theres no reason to start up an argument over something so irrelevent on a fullout topic.

So essentially you got rejected out of your own clan, a clan that has been at the bottom of the barrel for it's entire existence out maneuvered you.

Do you know what that makes you?

Brotip: Not someone who makes others feel cauliflower.

Please refrain from answering with a detailed history, nobody gives a brown sticky stuff

Isn't that what I just explained didn't happen? You're aptitude for not being able to understand logical statements no longer amazes me. You are a legitimate brown sticky stuff for brains.

So I should refrain from answering with a detailed history because nobody gives a brown sticky stuff? I think you're using that as cover because you don't want me to make you sound like an tomato when really you're doing it for me. I will take that as you admitting to your confusion. By the way MY Vendetta wasn't on OSRS dipbrown sticky stuff.

If a lot of people did care then they certainly had a strange way of showing it. Things fell apart around the end of the summer and I wanted to leave when Austin and Kolonial left. I didnt see any hope in the clan moving forward. But Brad offered me a rank, so I chose to stay for another couple months to dedicate my free time every day towards helping a dying clan. What did I get in return? Nothing, nothing I said was getting through to 90% of the clan. Yes, some people cared, and I appreciated that. But its exhausting to put effort into something and continue to get no results week after week. I cared about Ascent for months and desperately wanted to pull it out of the slump. No, I didnt persist as long as everybody else, but thats because I finally accepted the reality of the situation and chose to let go. I dont care if you cant comprehend the reasons I did what I did. Ive moved on and its time you do too. Theres no reason to start up an argument over something so irrelevent on a fullout topic.

Fine then if you sincerely felt that way. The whole reason I had to start it was because you had to repeat some post while you know nothing about the topic of that discussion. What do you even know about Rd ranks?

joined a decent clan

lol

Isn't that what I just explained didn't happen? You're aptitude for not being able to understand logical statements no longer amazes me. You are a legitimate brown sticky stuff for brains.

So I should refrain from answering with a detailed history because nobody gives a brown sticky stuff? I think you're using that as cover because you don't want me to make you sound like an tomato when really you're doing it for me. I will take that as you admitting to your confusion. By the way MY Vendetta wasn't on OSRS dipbrown sticky stuff.

It's not that I don't understand what you read. I just disregard it as false. If it was the truth you wouldn't have to write a small novel to try and strengthen your point into detail. You're really naive for thinking anyone would know anything about the paragraph you wrote. You could just have given me the answer in one sentence

Nobody cares about your lies. You're nothing but an upset kid hiding behind a hard alias and a huge ego.

Judging from other posts you've made it seems like you're a fucking rat, no wonder they took the clans name and left you in the dirt.

It's not that I don't understand what you read. I just disregard it as false. If it was the truth you wouldn't have to write a small novel to try and strengthen your point into detail. You're really naive for thinking anyone would know anything about the paragraph you wrote. You could just have given me the answer in one sentence

Nobody cares about your lies. You're nothing but an upset kid hiding behind a hard alias and a huge ego.

Judging from other posts you've made it seems like you're a fucking rat, no wonder they took the clans name and left you in the dirt.

You disregard it as false so in reverse you regard it as truth. Good I'm glad my point go through to you. If that's not what you meant then I'll assume you don't know how to word your sentences correctly and that I'm arguing with someone that has the vocabulary of a third grader over nothing at this point because now we are only making personal attacks towards each other. If you think me going into detail about anything automatically makes it false then that's the equivalent of claiming all books are bullbrown sticky stuff because they have to go into detail to further explain the plot.

Me going into detail about anything does not make it false. It is me protecting that statement of doubt by explaining a situation a little further because this community likes to doubt any truth that may be used against them and turn it against their enemies. If having a "hard alias and huge ego" discredits any of the statements I've made then anything anybody says in this community is false because let's be honest here; everybody on these forums fronts a hard alias and huge ego. At this point you're only trying to hurt my reputation to benefit yours. Unless you have a counter argument to what I originally stated then anything else you say is irrelevant and is only being used to satisfy your ego. The hypocrisy of life. It hurts when you actually think about it.

roflch0pper

Talking about logical errors then you compare me asking you a question to me staring down a book till it gives me the information I want.

If you can't give a simple answer to a simple question you're either not smart enough to do it, or you're avoiding something. But then again it could just be your insecurity forcing you to make a elaborate post, the very same that made you pick a hard alias

Talking about logical errors then you compare me asking you a question to me staring down a book till it gives me the information I want.

If you can't give a simple answer to a simple question you're either not smart enough to do it, or you're avoiding something. But then again it could just be your insecurity forcing you to make a elaborate post, the very same that made you pick a hard alias

Your question was asking me who I am when I posted my opinion on the matter. Does that really matter? Now the argument has crossed into who I am and why am I relevant enough to post any sort of opinion on anything whatsoever. But I'm more interested in what you have to say on the subject matter at hand, the things written on this topic. Why are you more interested in that than the actual subject material? Could it be you trying to boost your ego and status or have I done something that personally threatens you? Could be a mix of both quite honestly as I have already stated and proven. So if you want to play cards, we'll play cards. Who are YOU to question who I am? Are you asking who I actually am or are you asking what gives me the authority to post an opinion? You're digging for salt in a gold mine. Stop trying to stick your dick in front of my face and be relevant for once. Is relevance an issue for you? I'm guessing it is.