Zerg unit declares on Supremacy

okay12

novel 4.0

I wrote "who are you" but if you actually read my post you would understand that it's part of a statement.

You are telling others they're in denial while you try to come across as hard while it's quite obvious that you're a insecure reject.

You don't threaten anybody, when you lead V it was brown sticky stuff and after they removed you from the picture they can at least survive on the real game while being slightly less brown sticky stuff. Now people know who they are, nobody cared about the pserver thing you might as well remove the "Real ex-leader of vendetta" since you lead the version nobody knew or gave a fuck about.

why are you guys talking about a hill on a massive multiplayer online role playing game niche forum

Clans are often named after words, the meaning of this word in particular is in the link I gave you.

I wrote "who are you" but if you actually read my post you would understand that it's part of a statement.

You are telling others they're in denial while you try to come across as hard while it's quite obvious that you're a insecure reject.

You don't threaten anybody, when you lead V it was brown sticky stuff and after they removed you from the picture they can at least survive on the real game while being slightly less brown sticky stuff. Now people know who they are, nobody cared about the pserver thing you might as well remove the "Real ex-leader of vendetta" since you lead the version nobody knew or gave a fuck about.

How did anything I say prove that I was insecure? Oh brown sticky stuff, I wrote a few extra sentences describing the circumstance of the reopening of Vendetta; shoot me please. Is that seriously what your basing that claim off of? You're really desperate to protect RD's reputation aren't you? I mean they DO have a history of hacking their members and lying to them. So does my "insecurity" make that untrue? No. RD is a clan based off propaganda, bringing mains to events, and ddosing other clans when it benefits them. And your opinion of my version of Vendetta is yours. If you feel that way I won't hold you against it. But this version of Vendetta never accomplished anything short of what my version did LOL. claiming one of the best clan wars record and closing 9 clans is nowhere near this version which just walks around the wilderness when they decide to go out and get's smashed by 5 random EOP members LOL. The only reason why this version is still alive is because they're not even considered a real clan. At this point it's just a rabble of random kids sitting in a ts patrolling hollow tree.

How did anything I say prove that I was insecure? Oh brown sticky stuff, I wrote a few extra sentences describing the circumstance of the reopening of Vendetta; shoot me please. Is that seriously what your basing that claim off of? You're really desperate to protect RD's reputation aren't you? I mean they DO have a history of hacking their members and lying to them. So does my "insecurity" make that untrue? No. RD is a clan based off propaganda, bringing mains to events, and ddosing other clans when it benefits them. And your opinion of my version of Vendetta is yours. If you feel that way I won't hold you against it. But this version of Vendetta never accomplished anything short of what my version did LOL. claiming one of the best clan wars record and closing 9 clans is nowhere near this version which just walks around the wilderness when they decide to go out and get's smashed by 5 random EOP members LOL. The only reason why this version is still alive is because they're not even considered a real clan. At this point it's just a rabble of random kids sitting in a ts patrolling hollow tree.

http://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Well this topic turned personal pretty quickly for some...

Anyway, Zu would win, they'd just call on ex MM/TLP invite memberlist lock or not, they'd fill the spare accs up.

Sorry, what? The reason why so many ex-MM/TLP are members and ranks in ZU is because ZU exhibits many of the best bits of those clans. The fact that TLP is re-opening is another reason why you cant use the weak and irrelevant "OmFgG tlP invs!?@" whine.

It's a shame that we wouldn't bother even prepping RD because of the history and ongoing instances of the brown sticky stuffe they have pulled. This topic, and any aftermarth topics are perfect examples of why many of RD aren't welcome on these forums any longer, and are looked upon as the most broccolied morons in the pure community.

Sorry, what? The reason why so many ex-MM/TLP are members and ranks in ZU is because ZU exhibits many of the best bits of those clans. The fact that TLP is re-opening is another reason why you cant use the weak and irrelevant "OmFgG tlP invs!?@" whine.

It's a shame that we wouldn't bother even prepping RD because of the history and ongoing instances of the brown sticky stuffe they have pulled. This topic, and any aftermarth topics are perfect examples of why many of RD aren't welcome on these forums any longer, and are looked upon as the most broccolied morons in the pure community.

Why mention an affiliation to RD? It's bloody hilarious you're calling them broccolied when you're post is of similar stature. 

The part about ZU having similar traits with MM/TLP makes no sense as to why they wouldn't have invites?  Nonetheless, I do have to congratulate you guys on building a clan similar to MM/TLP, Congratulations! Give yourself a pat on the back. ZU has built a clan that's hold similar traits to TLP/MM, a real feat. However, I doubt these traits are as "many" as you say, or the important or effective traits. If they were key traits, you wouldn't be pulling 30s and struggling to fight SUP/RD on the weekends but would be up there with the big boys like they did. The comparison is laughable. 

P.s, No, I don't hate ZU, I've got loads of friends there; but try not to get over-exaggerate what you've got going on there lol.

You're also acting as if people being in another clan actually limits people from attending a full out, haha. Have you even witnessed a full out in this community yourself? Those MM and TLP do have friends, you don't think they won't get invited? Whether it's on an account that's on the memberlist or not. If you had read my post in it's entirety, you would have understood I claimed that it will come down to filling up spare accounts that ARE on there with ex TLP/MM people/ranks who actually know how to war - that would be the reason I stated ZU would win. Not simply because they're going to disregard the memberlist cap.

Why mention an affiliation to RD? It's bloody hilarious you're calling them broccolied when you're post is of similar stature. 

The part about ZU having similar traits with MM/TLP makes no sense as to why they wouldn't have invites?  Nonetheless, I do have to congratulate you guys on building a clan similar to MM/TLP, Congratulations! Give yourself a pat on the back. ZU has built a clan that's hold similar traits to TLP/MM, a real feat. However, I doubt these traits are as "many" as you say, or the important or effective traits. If they were key traits, you wouldn't be pulling 30s and struggling to fight SUP/RD on the weekends but would be up there with the big boys like they did. The comparison is laughable.

You're also acting as if people being in another clan actually limits people from attending a full out, haha. Have you even witnessed a full out in this community yourself? Those MM and TLP do have friends, you don't think they won't get invited? Whether it's on an account that's on the memberlist or not. If you had read my post in it's entirety, you would have understood I claimed that it will come down to filling up spare accounts that ARE on there with ex TLP/MM people/ranks who actually know how to war - that would be the reason I stated ZU would win. Not simply because they're going to disregard the memberlist cap.

Lol there's hundreds of different variables that would explain why we're not like tlp or mm lol cauliflower point lol

Novel 5.0

This has nothing to do with Rd.

I just see you as an inferior human. A victim. You're free to think whatever you want about Rd, but the fact that you led one of the brown sticky stufftiest, least known clans of all times and managed to get rejected out of it makes you incredibly useless. I base my assumptions on the fact that you felt the need to defend yourself with short novels against a random 4ner who you expected to know anything, or even care the slightest about previously mentioned brown sticky stuff clan. That you chose a hard alias and rock your ego makes it even funnier. 

This has nothing to do with Rd.

I just see you as an inferior human. A victim. You're free to think whatever you want about Rd, but the fact that you led one of the brown sticky stufftiest, least known clans of all times and managed to get rejected out of it makes you incredibly useless. I base my assumptions on the fact that you felt the need to defend yourself with short novels against a random 4ner who you expected to know anything, or even care the slightest about previously mentioned brown sticky stuff clan. That you chose a hard alias and rock your ego makes it even funnier. 

Tell me then. What could one have done to prevent a single person from one of my clans to steal my gfx and re-open a clan with my name and gfx without any sort of legitimacy or any one from the original version in that clan (it was all CV members). Literally nobody from Vendetta except Matt is in Vendetta to this day. All the original members hate Matt and exclude him from our conversations. So in that case maybe I was "out maneuvered" but not in the sense that you are implying. Now you're using that as an example as to why I am a "inferior human" a "victim". You brought up that subject of Vendetta and now you're using it to manipulate me into looking like a victim. It is not my ego you should be worrying about, it's yours. Get on with it go ahead and stroke it now asshole. Can we remember that Vendetta wasn't my only achievement? Ah never mind. Opinions shouldn't be categorized by how successful your brown sticky stuffty runescape clan was. Opinions should be valued by the truth in what that person is saying. You are now denying the truth that RD is a sack of sorry brown sticky stuff on the basis of your opinion of one of my clans. You've really got it mixed up in there don't you?

P.s, No, I don't hate ZU, I've got loads of friends there; but try not to get over-exaggerate what you've got going on there lol.

Lol, struggling. That's funny. Or rather its kinda tragic as RD don't actually do anything on weekends apart from attempt to crash fights. As for SUP, we have only struggled against them when RD carried their capes in their inventory and boosted their numbers to double ours. We still fought them. Legitimate action for RD can only be ordaned with a couple of ddos's to ensure that the playing field is as uneven as possible, not to mention the incredible amount of brown sticky stuff that is chatted afterwards (brown sticky stuff here being defined as patently untrue nonsense that is usually put in pigeon english).

I know you don't hate ZU, because I know that you are not at all new around this community, which really begs the question why you have chosen to affiliate yourself with a the clan that seems to be so at odds to your nature. It is a shame that your time in leadership positions in some of the most respected and successful pure clans has not made you a better judge of your current clan mates' characters.

Lol, struggling. That's funny. Or rather its kinda tragic as RD don't actually do anything on weekends apart from attempt to crash fights. As for SUP, we have only struggled against them when RD carried their capes in their inventory and boosted their numbers to double ours. We still fought them. Legitimate action for RD can only be ordaned with a couple of ddos's to ensure that the playing field is as uneven as possible, not to mention the incredible amount of brown sticky stuff that is chatted afterwards (brown sticky stuff here being defined as patently untrue nonsense that is usually put in pigeon english).

I know you don't hate ZU, because I know that you are not at all new around this community, which really begs the question why you have chosen to affiliate yourself with a the clan that seems to be so at odds to your nature. It is a shame that your time in leadership positions in some of the most respected and successful pure clans has not made you a better judge of your current clan mates' characters.

Sometimes it's good to throw yourself into a new surrounding. I came back to try this game out without rose tints, not having a clue who half these clans/leaders were; so I joined a clan that looked active and gave it a shot. I enjoyed RD (even though I'm not in there anymore), and would suggest it to others. Sure, I'll be the first to admit that the way that some people represent themselves on these forums (which I'm afraid is the only way that clans can get viewed nowadays) are rather poor but it was a fun clan that actually did stuff outside of 'official' events.

Having been on their trips and able to take a step back without any real serious affiliation to the clan (sure some of the people were cool, but I never had the motivation or drive to seriously contribute something other than just showing up for a bit), a lot of what gets said on these boards is just fabricated bullbrown sticky stuff - but you can't expect anything else from this website. I found their trips genuinely entertaining, as do their members (otherwise they wouldn't be pulling 40's each week) and they didn't just crash fights. Same things goes with the DDoSing, I'm not saying that RD aren't doing it - I genuinely have no idea, but there comes a point where you have to laugh at the fact that they get accused of every single incident of someone DCing in the entire community. Think realistically/critically about it for a second.

Anyway, back on original topic! I think ZU would win. I don't think Supremacy have the manpower/levels/community base that ZU do at this moment in time.

I'm loving the fact that if somebody doesn't agree with your statements on this topic (or anywhere on this site) they turn to personally attacking people to try and discredit anything they're saying about it instead of posting anything relevant to the discussion and disputing the claim they are against (proving that claim is correct). Is this a new type of warfare here? I feel like 75% of the rivalries here are dished out on these forums instead of in game where they should be. Quite a problem honestly.

I'm loving the fact that if somebody doesn't agree with your statements on this topic (or anywhere on this site) they turn to personally attacking people to try and discredit anything they're saying about it instead of posting anything relevant to the discussion and disputing the claim they are against (proving that claim is correct). Is this a new type of warfare here? I feel like 75% of the rivalries here are dished out on these forums instead of in game where they should be. Quite a problem honestly.

Are you new? lmfao