A Message To Supremacy

Downyz

you may have a lot of australian members, but I highly doubt it's half. lets say 10 members didnt go, if you pulled 40-50 it wouldn't have been a problem. you're slumping so it hits you hard.

ascent stopped going out at weekends for months because of us, you'd pull 20 and have to log at the sight of us. i heard from the more capable ascent ranks that you were a brown sticky stuff council. you shouldn't be acting all proud putting it in your sig you didn't do a good job.

ascent stopped going out at weekends for months because of us, you'd pull 20 and have to log at the sight of us. i heard from the more capable ascent ranks that you were a brown sticky stuff council. you shouldn't be acting all proud putting it in your sig you didn't do a good job.

I was council for like a month before we closed, you expected me to turn the tide? I did what I was told to do at the time and didn't really have the time to develop further as a rank.

All I see is you declining.

If this is just an attempt at building momentum wouldn't it make sense to accept and crush them? We all know why your not really doing it LT come on now. Leet Tactics has just been going through the motions ever since Destruction disbanded and I think you know a full-out could cause some serious damage, no matter how pointless you may think they are. However declining and using desperate attempts to deflect is gonna damage your clan even more.

All I see is you declining.

If this is just an attempt at building momentum wouldn't it make sense to accept and crush them? We all know why your not really doing it LT come on now. Leet Tactics has just been going through the motions ever since Destruction disbanded and I think you know a full-out could cause some serious damage, no matter how pointless you may think they are. However declining and using desperate attempts to deflect is gonna damage your clan even more.

this has to be one of the most broccolied replies i have read on this site

then again you are from dr

this has to be one of the most broccolied replies i have read on this site

then again you are from dr

You are very lovely! Your replies are very good and correspond very nicely with your name :) Thank you for your input. Hopefully you will soon be past the stage of denial :( But it's okay, I can give you a number to a very good therapist? Very Lovely Tactics! XOXO

don't think this is a desperation attempt to become relevant again nor do i see supremacy as a "dying clan"(coming from dude who closed 4 clans in a month and hasn't remedy on the map at all as a top contender) or slumping. Every topic i've seen from them shows a consistant 35+ man pull and just cuz they dont mass recruit to 50+opts every weekend doesnt mean they are dead? Just looks like a clan has the balls to declare a full out like when these used to happen every other week. You newbundle of twigss should just play to have fun

@@loli was actually a great Council, the ranks that told you he was brown sticky stuff(if they really did) are brown sticky stuff themselves. 

don't think this is a desperation attempt to become relevant again nor do i see supremacy as a "dying clan"(coming from dude who closed 4 clans in a month and hasn't remedy on the map at all as a top contender) or slumping. Every topic i've seen from them shows a consistant 35+ man pull and just cuz they dont mass recruit to 50+opts every weekend doesnt mean they are dead? Just looks like a clan has the balls to declare a full out like when these used to happen every other week. You newbundle of twigss should just play to have fun

Well said

Mindf*ck.

Supremacy asks for a fallout against Leet Tactics:

• Who cares if they're 'slumping' ? Who cares if they're pulling 'less' ? It's the freaking fight that's important.
  • You should rather be happy to get some free action LT. I mean, any action should be welcomed by any clan.
  • I don't understand any of you guys trying to show off on these 'pure community' forums, thinking you're all boss and this that talking cr*p about them while THEY'RE actually CHALLENGING YOU, LMFAO.
  • You're just looking cauliflower AF in my eyes and the most hilarious thing is that you actually created this topic. It would've been more biased if Sup would create a topic about this, mentionning that Lt declined.

Instead of talking big publically, act like it in-game. Show what your clan is worth.