A Message To Supremacy

Downyz

massers are scared, expected

keep the brainwash and propoganda trash talk up

closure is next, with or without full out

the lvl 60 rock crabs recruits that give you a 45 pull now won't save your pathetic clan

It's pretty funny how this is coming from an LPC account. No wonder why u guys are so desperate. Go back in ur slump brown sticky stuff clan. Ur leaders worry about their LPC than supremacy just close.

@@Imperial

It's pretty funny how this is coming from an LPC account. No wonder why u guys are so desperate. Go back in ur slump brown sticky stuff clan. Ur leaders worry about their LPC than supremacy just close.

@@Imperial

I respect and value your input very much <3 But please, next time write a legible sentence so I can understand and reply accordingly! Thank you :) 

No Australia day is on the sunday trip.

half of our members are Australian who go out on Australia day so yeah go smd

the trip is in the morning australian time so i doubt your members are already going out at that time, i doubt it should let your pull go down in large absolute numbers, though for zu i can imagine 3 or 4 members who cannot make it making a big impact  ;(

the trip is in the morning australian time so i doubt your members are already going out at that time, i doubt it should let your pull go down in large absolute numbers, though for zu i can imagine 3 or 4 members who cannot make it making a big impact  ;(

You think everyones going to go to a trip at 8am instead of setting up for the day ahead where they would be leaving closer to 10 and you might be slow but i did say half of our members are Australian we've already got 2 of ours leaders not going +most of our Aussies but ok RD Have fun on the p2p trip

You think everyones going to go to a trip at 8am instead of setting up for the day ahead where they would be leaving closer to 10 and you might be slow but i did say half of our members are Australian we've already got 2 of ours leaders not going +most of our Aussies but ok RD Have fun on the p2p trip

you may have a lot of australian members, but I highly doubt it's half. lets say 10 members didnt go, if you pulled 40-50 it wouldn't have been a problem. you're slumping so it hits you hard.