Equals Intro

Equals

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s)

pre eoc- Equals, Equals Pure, Equals RTank 

Current-E Quals, Equals Piety, Equals RTank

2. Tell Us About Yourself

Hey everyone i am equals. Currently looking to get back into osrs. Kind of new to the clan scene in osrs. i say kind of because i did clanning back in 2009-2011 as a pure in redemeption pures and then disorder(ran by dis ice) and then got into range tank/zerker clanning with final destination lumbridge (ran by ko dnt cry). Till release of eoc. Started playing at the release of osrs but stopped shortly after launch.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Long time lurker (probably 2-3 years)so not really sure. i think i found it from clans youtube videos and just started googling clans websites and found this.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply) Currently none. But interested in p2p pking not sure what scene yet. Leaning a bit toward med level because piety accounts look fun. But i do have a pure. my stats are trash on all of my accounts so i would have alot of grinding no matter what scene i go to.

5. Clan History

pre eoc- RP, Dis, FDL

6. Additional Comments

Been long time fans of watching vengeance and resurgance vids. Love the work yall put in on the med level accounts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...