[D]ivine Smokes Immortal [F2P PREP 3-0] February 28th, 2019 [Clan of the Month Tiebreaker]

jay.

1 hour ago, R4ngeTAP said:

It took 5 clans to beat Immortal today and pull 30 lmfao OD+NOXI+Rampage+Energy+Climax but none the less grats 

5 is a stretch, especially when divine has been its own thing for a couple months. 

Aren't rp and noxi the same thing?

also both od and cx closed and only some members have kept with Divine. I recognized 4 maybe 5 OD names in the TS, myself included. no clue who is from cx other than one guy. and energy was also definitely not with us lmao. delusional.

6 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

I closed your era of Rampage no energy but 4 random kids in ts with nrg names and some cringe kids change there name to divine lmfao you were prob one of them

6277E201-3145-47C4-AD93-66396924403A.jpeg

No clue who those people are!! You didnt close shit lmfao

1 hour ago, R4ngeTAP said:

I closed your era of Rampage no energy but 4 random kids in ts with nrg names and some cringe kids change there name to divine lmfao you were prob one of them

6277E201-3145-47C4-AD93-66396924403A.jpeg

Those are guys from our LPC.... damn this dudes a retard trynna bring nrg into this LMFAO

38 minutes ago, Pug said:

I'd actually love to see this prep again with Overheads on. XLPC scene looks like whomever is 99 str and under 65 cb wins preps. Pretty much all rng / no real skill involved. 

You must have never been in an xLPC lmao. Calls, movements, and binds win preps. Overheads are for the wild.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

as if you didn't reply to your 2-1 winning topic 5 times. quit starving your members 

Too many people on my dick brotha. Too many angry kids quoting me. I had to make sure I was spreading the love  😂😂