Divine stoops to an all time low

URLs

Name of the clan you're disputing: 

Divine

Disputed topic url(topic must include media and a summary of the trip in order to be considered a typical aftermath topic):

URL to your own same day event aftermath:

Screenshot & Video evidence

unknown.png

Post highlighted evidence in pictures. (Circle the mains on paint):

Divine Rank confirming the mains being at the fights attacking pures.

image0.png

Post highlighted evidence in videos. (Post the time in videos in where mains are):

Optional

A picture of their fall in with a timestamp. (This could be from OSBuddy):

1bffe7a0f39f78fe23ce18124c1ce9bf.gif

Same capes shown in video and gif pretty obvious Divines mains.

https://i.gyazo.com/b34a84e031b02b4c25481344e935b7d8.mp4

19 hours ago, R4ngeTAP said:

Divine mains at 3:30-3:40 chasing us with bows 

As I’m at work currently, during this timestamp, do any of the mains in the screen provided above are in this 10 second clip? 

Do the mains follow any calls or spams that divine makes?

On 3/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, R4ngeTAP said:

The mains are controlled by the mokles guy in divine so they are doing what divine does yes. As seen in the ambassador chat the divine rank confirms them being mokles tanks. 

You need to show evidence of the mains without a cut. I only saw them rush through......

Look at your blue dots at where you mention my rags were "attacking you", you have your own clan members attacking my rags. 2 dots go in there, my rags have auto retaliate on. You attacked my accounts. My accounts are there in retaliation for unknown.png

11 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

They have skulls and chasing with bows if u watch closely you can see the LILLY name cb 69. at 3:30-3:40

I believe you've linked the wrong video and I don't see the group of mains in question in this. 

16 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

They have skulls and chasing with bows if u watch closely you can see the LILLY name cb 69. at 3:30-3:40

Your clan runs over my rags at 2:30-2:35 too attack Divine. They didn't attack. Your claim of using the rags to help Divine doesn't apply, I would attack 40 of your members when Divine is no where to be seen, but I won't help divine when you engage them?

On 3/5/2019 at 8:55 PM, True Loyalty said:

Your clan runs over my rags at 2:30-2:35 too attack Divine. They didn't attack. Your claim of using the rags to help Divine doesn't apply, I would attack 40 of your members when Divine is no where to be seen, but I won't help divine when you engage them?

Jay confirms these mains belong to an officer in Divine. The main who gets a right click in the video is  chasing a IMT member across map. 

Sorry for tardiness, I thought I replied already. @True Loyalty@R4ngeTAP@DilL