Jump to content
smokepurpp

IMT Stooping To A New Low

Recommended Posts

 

Imagine making a hider account to go on sharkbrew.com and pretend to be NRG to try and start drama with a new clan. I'm surprised you pussies still have the audacity to do rat-like things after that giant dick down we gave you last weekend. 

Nice try IMT, NRG has no beef with Rage, we welcome them to the scene.

We will also keep it 100% clean with Rage because the only clan that brings mains right now is IMT Main Clan. 

 

To "Canyoufeelit": Please do us all a favor and grab a rope and chair.

d52920a042cf89fcc0ea864ce024bd20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PNo1 cares retard, imt bullied you today and your mad af

P.s there was no mains from imt today, sad that you had to kept with the mains tho lmao. you still got killed. 

P.s V2 holy shit you still care about last weekend trips lmfao, no1 even rememeber last weekend trips or lmao no1 gives a shit retard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jorgito Gutiérrez said:

No1 cares retard, imt bullied you today and your mad af

P.s there was no mains from imt today, sad that you had to kept with the mains tho lmao. you still got killed. 

IMT pulled 27 LMFAO. Keep up the rat tactics! Won't save your clan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jorgito Gutiérrez said:

Nrg pulled 20 today and with tanks lmao dont forget who did this to you newfag

NRG pulled 34 with 0 tanks are you high? How does it feel to be 0-2 vs newfags?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jorgito Gutiérrez said:

Nice 20 man pull with mains, we did this to you haha

Nice 27 man pull including 10 mains while NRG pulled 34 pures only. We did this to you l0l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

Sounds exactly like something IMT rats would do. 

Right.

PS: 

 

New low? Lmfao. 

You're the retarded clan bringing 35 mains to accomplice your 25 pures.

Come on man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rinse said:

Right.

PS: 

 

New low? Lmfao. 

You're the retarded clan bringing 35 mains to accomplice your 25 pures.

Come on man.

Don't bring mains and not expect retaliation. Keep crying

"P.S."?? Are you writing me a fucking letter l000l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smokepurpp said:

Don't bring mains and not expect retaliation. Keep crying

LOL. You  have brought mains since week 1.

If anything, WE retaliated. Big difference there.

 

We're keen on shelving them. You're not. Another big difference. 

The reality here is, you know you can't compete with us and it's shown daily through the cancellation of preps, the constant dicking in the wild, constant teaming, you name it. 

Now you're on here with our name in your mouth thinking we'd take time on a Saturday night to threaten Rage, who has like 10 ex IMT members in there that we like/value, with your own mains?

 

Lol bud. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rinse said:

LOL. You  have brought mains since week 1.

If anything, WE retaliated. Big difference there.

 

We're keen on shelving them. You're not. Another big difference. 

The reality here is, you know you can't compete with us and it's shown daily through the cancellation of preps, the constant dicking in the wild, constant teaming, you name it. 

Now you're on here with our name in your mouth thinking we'd take time on a Saturday night to threaten Rage, who has like 10 ex IMT members in there that we like/value, with your own mains?

 

Lol bud. 

 

Ty for typing a paragraph of excuses. Everyone in the scene knows ur clan is NH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Land Of Timber said:

This topic screams "I get no pussy and I care way too much about runescape"

Imagine spending ur time not getting pussy but replying to a topic that screams "I get no pussy and I care way too much about runescape"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...