Final warning to ex EOM dogs, FS rats, and Dogfoe in NRG

WEAREIMMORTAL

Your shit clan NRG has slumped to 35 man pulls only because of your dogfo members. If I see 1 more EOM or DogFo invite I will swiftly show you the true power of our glorious anti-rag script. Don't forget we've been training 50+ mains since we opened and we are ready for WAR. @TannieSpeak up dog!! Only one sunday and you're already broken??? LOOOOOL. Pipe down shit clans. My clan is a fucking immortal legacy clan #1 clan of RS history. Shoutout to low tier masser clan divinity for holding NRG hands once again and being their lap dogs. 

13 minutes ago, WEAREIMMORTAL said:

Your shit clan NRG has slumped to 35 man pulls only because of your dogfo members. If I see 1 more EOM or DogFo invite I will swiftly show you the true power of our glorious anti-rag script. Don't forget we've been training 50+ mains since we opened and we are ready for WAR. @TannieSpeak up dog!! Only one sunday and you're already broken??? LOOOOOL. Pipe down shit clans. My clan is a fucking immortal legacy clan #1 clan of RS history. Shoutout to low tier masser clan divinity for holding NRG hands once again and being their lap dogs. 

I am sorry but sharkbrew cannot endorse ragging of any pure clans. Topic locked