Let's talk real life

Red Vision

I know as a whole the pure community is in their 20s to 30s. With that being said, what are you guys doing or striving towards in your real life.

I'll start. I have a year left on a Bachelors in Science but, it's really a degree to get me started in the cyber security field. I'm also currently working as a machinist.

How about yall.

top tier university student I have a job waiting for me at leading software development company.

going to make 120k a year on my mid 20s

Also big time investor,  my portfolio itself is worth over half a million and raising.

Cyber security is a great field tbh. Currently I am a soldier in the US army. I’m infantry. I have a degree in audio engineering so when I get out, it’s probably back to the mixing board. 

Ps perhaps consider the military to get stared with cyber security. Looks great on a resume, and an easy way to get entry level work out of the way with a nice bout of stability while in. Much love 

2 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Cyber security is a great field tbh. Currently I am a soldier in the US army. I’m infantry. I have a degree in audio engineering so when I get out, it’s probably back to the mixing board. 

Ps perhaps consider the military to get stared with cyber security. Looks great on a resume, and an easy way to get entry level work out of the way with a nice bout of stability while in. Much love 

I appreciate the real response man. Yeah I've had a couple ex military tell me to get a some security clearances. Also alot of the professor's teaching also work for the DoD. So it's almost a field requirement.

Im finishing my undergrad in accounting in may and start my masters in sept, I'm shooting for my cpa during my masters. I work for one of the biggest finance/accounting firms in the world in manhattan rn which is dope cause i dont plan on staying because companies like kpmg and goldman sachs will offer more for that experience from a bigger firm.

I'm just learning as much as I can. 

21 y/o working as a UI designer. 

My goal career wise is to run a tech company and provide a solution to a problem I'm passionate about. 

But before I get there, learn learn learn.