What further measures should we take on the matter of FOE vs ROT?

puppyslush

How are you going to say "borzor took it upon himself" and then say "FOE DID IT" down the line when it suits you..? LMFAO Now supposedly foe is aligned with some anti-rot alliance. Oh, boy. 🤣😂 So you're telling me there are people that are in a pure clan and a main clan?? Whaat?? In 2019??!! No way!! I've never heard such a terrible beta male excuse lmfao. You losers must be pretty bored getting destroyed and losing all dmm tournys and decided to move down 2 brackets and continue losing. Quote me if I struck a nerve.

Just let foe close them like they do everyone else. 

Rot knows their cheap flimsy chump style of clanning is inadequate to the likes of FL and other main clans that are hurting their feelings, so they gotta get in where they can fit in. A silly attempt to feel relevant and nothing more. 

Message to ROT; YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE GROUND YOU WILL GET BURRIED BENEATH. 

13 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

Just let foe close them like they do everyone else. 

Rot knows their cheap flimsy chump style of clanning is inadequate to the likes of FL and other main clans that are hurting their feelings, so they gotta get in where they can fit in. A silly attempt to feel relevant and nothing more. 

Message to ROT; YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE GROUND YOU WILL GET BURRIED BENEATH. 

i mean, considering rot closed fl (their 5 remaining members who actually play rs bailed to rev), turned df into a ballista rushing clan, rev into a 1 item clan and jaja into a 10 man lgbt community, they will now have a new pastime

gonna save this post as well because it will be funny to read it later after they split foe in half lol

12 minutes ago, Briand said:

i mean, considering rot closed fl (their 5 remaining members who actually play rs bailed to rev), turned df into a ballista rushing clan, rev into a 1 item clan and jaja into a 10 man lgbt community, they will now have a new pastime

gonna save this post as well because it will be funny to read it later after they split foe in half lol

@H I T T Adefo doesnt know a thing about the main community 😂

37 minutes ago, Briand said:

^

most of foe's members do not realize in the slightest just how terrible this is for them.14 years up in smoke