What further measures should we take on the matter of FOE vs ROT?

puppyslush

3 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

How are you going to say "borzor took it upon himself" and then say "FOE DID IT" down the line when it suits you..? LMFAO Now supposedly foe is aligned with some anti-rot alliance. Oh, boy. 🤣😂 So you're telling me there are people that are in a pure clan and a main clan?? Whaat?? In 2019??!! No way!! I've never heard such a terrible beta male excuse lmfao. You losers must be pretty bored getting destroyed and losing all dmm tournys and decided to move down 2 brackets and continue losing. Quote me if I struck a nerve.

weren't you the big talker guy from fo? where's that energy now, so defensive it's cute

1 hour ago, tesco said:

on topic:

foe kids are saying they're happy for this rivalry so why not let rot post topics of us literally smashing foe to bits including audio etc?

thats what they want right? who are u to stop them?

Only a minute some I feel. The level headed ones are definitely looking to make peace between both clans.

It needs to be kept out of #campfire and the general discussion boards. I suggested that we make a new text channel and migrate the nonsense between FOE and RoT there so they can act like apes and not impede our regulars from having normal conversations. I’ve had a few regulars approach me who are pretty pissed off that we haven’t attempted this yet.

It needs to be a split decision, we cannot cater to one particular group and alienate the rest. Not even sure why this needs to be a discussion point, should be common sense.

2 minutes ago, Eevee said:

It needs to be kept out of #campfire and the general discussion boards. I suggested that we make a new text channel and migrate the nonsense between FOE and RoT there so they can act like apes and not impede our regulars from having normal conversations. I’ve had a few regulars approach me who are pretty pissed off that we haven’t attempted this yet.

It needs to be a split decision, we cannot cater to one particular group and alienate the rest. Not even sure why this needs to be a discussion point, should be common sense.

lmao what regulars? u talking about foe discord2? we are your only regulars.

edit: sry forgot to change my text color to stand out

2 minutes ago, Cody9204 said:

lmao what regulars? u talking about foe discord2? we are your only regulars.

edit: sry forgot to change my text color to stand out

You’re a party to half of the existing problem, so excuse me if I don’t take what you say seriously.

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Only a minute some I feel. The level headed ones are definitely looking to make peace between both clans.

if you look at their attitude in general it's definitely a lot more than a minute some, literally only their ranks are smart enough to realize this beef will kill their clan entirely which is why they'd made arrangements to try end this beef

i don't see anybody in rot wanting to clear this beef up at all we're having a lot of fun

LOL why make such a bigg fuzz about it. FOE last weekends still clearing apex and raping kids even while getting ragg by regein of twitter , FOE still get most action  in the wildy then any other pure clan.

. like its the first time foe was  up against mains (90 mains eop+jaja at gdz still lost) the fact RoT went from geared to one item very quick pretty much sums it up/

rot is just a retarded if they are forcing people to not join any clan that is anti rot its god dam 2019 , telling people to ban doxer out of a clan is one thing. but ragg cause some members have a main in another clan is just fcking retarded .

12 minutes ago, kyleG said:

LOL why make such a bigg fuzz about it. FOE last weekends still clearing apex and raping kids even while getting ragg by regein of twitter , FOE still get most action  in the wildy then any other pure clan.

. like its the first time foe was  up against mains (90 mains eop+jaja at gdz still lost) the fact u went from geared to one item very quick pretty much sums it up/

rot is just a retarded if they are forcing people to not join any clan that is anti rot its god dam 2019 , telling people to ban doxer out of a clan is one thing. but ragg cause some members have a main in another clan is just fcking retarded .

yep foe is getting closed, and u cant stop it lmfaooooo

1 hour ago, kyleG said:

. like its the first time foe was  up against mains (90 mains eop+jaja at gdz still lost) the fact RoT went from geared to one item very quick pretty much sums it up/

if you think beating eop (mainly pures with few mains) and jaja (20 randoms in full mithril) in gdz is a benchmark then just lmfao dude. there is a reason why foe didn't go above chaos altar after they got sent running like bunch of dogs at gap in f2p and then slaughtered at sperm hill the next day in p2p.

it's retarded to think austin would get a free pass in pure scene after crashing and 1 iteming rot with his main clan and they would do nothing about it lol. they warned him what the consequences would be if he continued to do what he did and yet he still did the same snaking rot in the process. they would have left u off the hook after austin got removed but after one of the brainlets in your clan doxed a rot member i'd assume they'll bury your clan six feet deep and there is literally nothing you can do about it

12 minutes ago, Briand said:

if you think beating eop (mainly pures with few mains) and jaja (20 randoms in full mithril) in gdz is a benchmark then just lmfao dude. there is a reason why foe didn't go above chaos altar after they got sent running like bunch of dogs at gap in f2p and then slaughtered at sperm hill the next day in p2p.

it's retarded to think austin would get a free pass in pure scene after crashing and 1 iteming rot with his main clan and they would do nothing about it lol. they warned him what the consequences would be if he continued to do what he did and yet he still did the same snaking rot in the process. they would have left u off the hook after austin got removed but after one of the brainlets in your clan doxed a rot member i'd assume they'll bury your clan six feet deep and there is literally nothing you can do about it

That is absolutely correct sir!, very good analysis!

We are letting venezuelans, training 40 more meds for us as we speak!

2 minutes ago, ROT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

That is absolutely correct sir!, very good analysis!

We are letting venezuelans, training 40 more meds for us as we speak!

no problem friend, my deep analysis of the clan world over last 15 years has allowed me to make this (easy!) prediction!

2 hours ago, ROT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

yep foe is getting closed, and u cant stop it lmfaooooo

You lost to Doom Ari in DMM l000l, you ok? Was ez btw. Your clans so shit you gotta step down from the mainscene and to LPC scene l000l, how does it feel?