What further measures should we take on the matter of FOE vs ROT?

puppyslush

It's funny to see all these other clans acting ignorant, but we all know if they'd be in same boat they'd think differently :) 

I already find it sad to see people still relying on leaks/spies when they still don't realize it's hurting the game more than actually having fun LONG-TERM (no clans = no action).

On 3/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, Ber-iD said:

Damage seems to already have been done, these main clans are more interested in doxing one another then taking it to wild or CWA. Shame really. Seems like a brutal scene =/ 

hey this doesnt sound different from the pure scene at all, especially between top dogs

2 hours ago, Sybren said:

It's funny to see all these other clans acting ignorant, but we all know if they'd be in same boat they'd think differently :) 

I already find it sad to see people still relying on leaks/spies when they still don't realize it's hurting the game more than actually having fun LONG-TERM (no clans = no action).

id say its far more devastating clan crashing 40v40s with 130man pull, what do you think? having rot keeping em busy couple weekends has been a good change

38 minutes ago, Apocalypse said:

Rot is shit. If foe leadership wanted we legit would have 80 mains and 100 pures

Rot doesnt want us to go try hard. 30 year olds losers 

and what's there to stop you? not like you're fighting pures with mains. or maybe you don't actually have 80 mains to bring? 🤔

On 3/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, Briand said:

and what's there to stop you? not like you're fighting pures with mains. or maybe you don't actually have 80 mains to bring? 🤔

You’re a fucking loser lmao. Anything you say is irrelevant when you’re hitting a pure on a main. RoT haven’t won a single fight vs FOE anyway. 

51 minutes ago, Colin said:

You’re a fucking loser lmao. Anything you say is irrelevant when you’re hitting a pure on a main. RoT haven’t won a single fight vs FOE anyway. 

? they are bragging about having loads of mains so they might as well go fight rot on those. considering rot most likely won't stop crashing them after 1 or 2 of their members thought they would be coolest kids on the block and doxed a rot member, that's the best they got.

i don't know what fights you're talking about - the only times they fought back against them, they got cleared off the map or suicided for 4 hours (yesterday) pretty sure one of their members died like 250 times yesterday lol

7 hours ago, Briand said:

? they are bragging about having loads of mains so they might as well go fight rot on those. considering rot most likely won't stop crashing them after 1 or 2 of their members thought they would be coolest kids on the block and doxed a rot member, that's the best they got.

i don't know what fights you're talking about - the only times they fought back against them, they got cleared off the map or suicided for 4 hours (yesterday) pretty sure one of their members died like 250 times yesterday lol

Delusional kid just shut up will you? You embarrase yourself. Imagine being a main clan trying to start beef with  a PURE CLAN, l0l. Rot got bullied out of DMM, bullied out of the main scene , now FOE will bully em out of the pure scene, sheeeeeeesh! 

7 hours ago, Briand said:

Borzor isn’t even in FOE. Austins gone now. So give me a valid reason for stepping into a scene of pures and hitting them other than you have nothing going for you in the main clanning scene. If FOE serves that much of a threat to you as a pure clan I think that says a lot. Why don’t you make pures and hit us? We don’t need mains.

15 hours ago, Colin said:

Borzor isn’t even in FOE. Austins gone now. So give me a valid reason for stepping into a scene of pures and hitting them other than you have nothing going for you in the main clanning scene. If FOE serves that much of a threat to you as a pure clan I think that says a lot. Why don’t you make pures and hit us? We don’t need mains.

im not rot but i've been in the main clan scene long enough to know how they operate. if they hit your trips and crash you, your officials either didn't do what they asked or they snaked them, or maybe even both. if that's the case you ask them what you need to do for them to leave you alone or fight them with any means necessary (not out of game tactics though because that would put you in the same bracket as them)

i don't think foe gives them any threat, they just do it to punish you for your leadership's mistakes

15 hours ago, xyp9x said:

Delusional kid just shut up will you? You embarrase yourself. Imagine being a main clan trying to start beef with  a PURE CLAN, l0l. Rot got bullied out of DMM, bullied out of the main scene , now FOE will bully em out of the pure scene, sheeeeeeesh! 

you call me delusional yet you think foe will do anything to rot. talk about irony.

This is silly, RoT you can't tell clans what they can or can't do with their members. If you're so GREAT then Awstin or w.e. tf his name is wouldn't make you so butthurt and afraid. Your bodies might be pushing 40 but your brains are just hitting puberty. Grow up

and If ROT is such a great clan then come make pures and take over our scene, I honestly doubt you guys could even beat a Control Pker Clan. 

Double take, even SV made pures and fought in our scene and they were shit but at least they came down to our level under fair terms and got smacked. Lemme see some RoT Pures or are you guys not as good as you say you are at the game.