Jump to content
The  Punisher

FOE backing down against ROT?

Recommended Posts

It seems that the FOE rank has stepped down so ROT wouldn't camp FOE anymore. 

I was looking forward to FOE taking on ROT. It would have been pretty cool if every other pure clan joined in to kyp ROT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Punisher said:

I was looking forward to FOE taking on ROT. It would have been pretty cool if every other pure clan joined in to kyp ROT.  

That would be a mighty big war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boo the propaganda buster said:

Imo RoT is doing a great job in cleansing the pure scene from the cancer

Foe did that when we closed eop :) and look where apex is now after they refused to bring mains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

foe turns their back too often on clans that have once helped them so I doubt they've would've gotten anyone to help them other than main clans who already have or have had problems with rot. :DiscordHype::FeelsDanceMan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Break said:

foe turns their back too often on clans that have once helped them so I doubt they've would've gotten anyone to help them other than main clans who already have or have had problems with rot. :DiscordHype::FeelsDanceMan:

clans literally end their trips as soon as they see any rot out

jaja try to get fake spams like where rot at only to be hit by us literally seconds later

rev literally a ballista team and DK a lgbtq community atm 

rest of the antirot clans struggle to even pull 5 bro what makes u think any1 gonna help foe? they dont even help each other even tho theyre in a 9 clan alliance discord lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Noise said:

Well probably other main clans will help Foe. And Foe will claim win.

yeah maybe their allies, but if they decide to help the other main clans will go against them too, it's just a constant circlejerk and nothing will really be accomplished

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ricke said:

yeah maybe their allies, but if they decide to help the other main clans will go against them too, it's just a constant circlejerk and nothing will really be accomplished

Well i think foe has lots of mains, foe mains+ other main clans. Will be interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to KYP fo dogs, they got 3-0'd and have been avoiding for almost a year now!

They know in the back of their minds they are not the best matched.

Stick to running around with maple shortbows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Punisher said:

It seems that the FOE rank has stepped down so ROT wouldn't camp FOE anymore. 

I was looking forward to FOE taking on ROT. It would have been pretty cool if every other pure clan joined in to kyp ROT. 

rot was forced into one iteming pretty quick , seems foe is raping them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×