The Pure World War

Pug

The community is boring and hasn't be unified since PCL Raw Wars. If you don't know what that is then i'm sorry little jimmy but you missed times where pure clanning was fun. If clan leaders could actually drop their egos for one community event it would be amazing. 

Idea 1, On a Sunday in the future have all, and i mean ALL the clan scenes xlpc,lpc,(hpc lol) come together to brawl it out in one location. Similar to red vs blue but instead of 2 teams it's just 10-15 clans all fighting whatever they see. No clan can claim a win and it would be strictly for fun / slaying pkers. Locations like White Plateau, Gdz, could be used. The event would be f2p since it is easier to afford and manage + cluster up. 

Idea 2, The impossible idea is having the entire community unify under 1 Team cape (MM cape for respect maybe and or it's easy to obtain) and go out to fight the mains on Sunday. Sounds obnoxious but imagine 500+ pures vs a main clan. (If mains even do wildy trips anymore idk) Yes the pures wouldn't be able to claim a win but it might be fun trying to take them down and get a decent clear. 

Idea 3, Keep having these wack ass F2p/P2p trips where you take an hour to mass, another to setup a fight 20 minutes later, fight for less than 30 seconds, get crashed and teleport and repeat the cycle for 2 hours. Events, fucking, suck and it's based only on which clan has more numbers every weekend and it has been this way since ~ 2016.  

16 minutes ago, Pug said:

The community is boring and hasn't be unified since PCL Raw Wars. If you don't know what that is then i'm sorry little jimmy but you missed times where pure clanning was fun. If clan leaders could actually drop their egos for one community event it would be amazing. 

Idea 1, On a Sunday in the future have all, and i mean ALL the clan scenes xlpc,lpc,(hpc lol) come together to brawl it out in one location. Similar to red vs blue but instead of 2 teams it's just 10-15 clans all fighting whatever they see. No clan can claim a win and it would be strictly for fun / slaying pkers. Locations like White Plateau, Gdz, could be used. The event would be f2p since it is easier to afford and manage + cluster up. 

Idea 2, The impossible idea is having the entire community unify under 1 Team cape (MM cape for respect maybe and or it's easy to obtain) and go out to fight the mains on Sunday. Sounds obnoxious but imagine 500+ pures vs a main clan. (If mains even do wildy trips anymore idk) Yes the pures wouldn't be able to claim a win but it might be fun trying to take them down and get a decent clear. 

Idea 3, Keep having these wack ass F2p/P2p trips where you take an hour to mass, another to setup a fight 20 minutes later, fight for less than 30 seconds, get crashed and teleport and repeat the cycle for 2 hours. Events, fucking, suck and it's based only on which clan has more numbers every weekend and it has been this way since ~ 2016.  

Pretty sound idea. Keep in mind that we actually wanted to do this for xLPC where we put 400 people in world 308 to demonstrate to the public how large our community is too, too bad the scene closed before we could round the leaders up. I'll have a chat with current w308 discord to see whether they might be interested

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Pretty sound idea. Keep in mind that we actually wanted to do this for xLPC where we put 400 people in world 308 to demonstrate to the public how large our community is too, too bad the scene closed before we could round the leaders up. I'll have a chat with current w308 discord to see whether they might be interested

I bullied that w8 discord was ez 

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

I'd like a w308 war zone but can't stop clans from hiding diff worlds... Was pretty quick how it changed as we both know lol

id like to see some ea-sports official tournaments like for example:  (75atk w/ 1-5def) & (99Atk w 1-5 def) fight classes (strictly) & everyone on teams, even the opponents have to be "near" same combat skills before war. 20def can have its own fight classes

refs & all lol 

Winner's get Bragging rights for Year & 1b to split with team 

easy if 500 pures put in 2m each for entry

3 rounds each fight in P2P Wild

Too many weak clans in desperate situations scared of loosing any clan momentum they have left mainly because they can't handle a loss in 2k19 due to them not having rank worthy ranks this only leads to a unhealthy and under structured clan without the ability to progress or perform, Cd for example.