Legacy Friday Night Madness ~ Ft LS, BP, DC, Hydra

Killa

ZMBLmQm.gif

We heard there was multiple clans out with 25+ in our caves so, we massed up a quick 31 shooters to hunt them all down.

QiKlTfO.png

The best action was with a hit on The Last Stand/Blunt Purez. We knew we were down some opts but we went in head first with our specs out. Being too trigger happy we managed to get in a big clump but due to our great tanking we ended up fully clearing them without losing a single person. Thanks for the action guys!

We then continued to demolish the caves, and cleared up Hydra, DT, DC and many more.

Thanks for the action guys.

Most active.

LsfLkZF.png

qR8GU7I.jpg

RVc6yUS.png

vLZSLYB.png

05n9fn8.png

8GVkiz1.png

QIl2cwe.png

rDrQ38m.png

Thats Me With The Green Hat & ghost robes Clumping/tanking U Guys & Im The One Who Was Specing Ur ass out With the DDs Right after :D

Now just imagine when its nothing but BP Quality. we were in our discord with 5 bp members we weren't communicating with other clans

photo Microsoft Edge 3_22_2019 11_20_13 PM.png Best Clump I Ever Had In My Osrs Life

11 hours ago, El_MONK said:

Thats Me With The Green Hat & ghost robes Clumping/tanking U Guys & Im The One Who Was Specing Ur ass out With the DDs Right after :D

Now just imagine when its nothing but BP Quality. we were in our discord with 5 bp members we weren't communicating with other clans

photo Microsoft Edge 3_22_2019 11_20_13 PM.png Best Clump I Ever Had In My Osrs Life