lol ly

Nate

Greetings Mother Fatality and pure community,

I am coming to you today to tell a story about the clan who call themselves legacy (lowercase as a sign of disrespect).  Earlier today I got into a flame war with some +1's in said clan, so the big bad [cp]sam decided to flex his noodle arms and leak my entire operation. Not anticipating this, my mission was cut short, but I have gathered enough information to share it with you all.

As many of you know, a fellow clanmate of ours, I won't mention his name (starts with L ends with alo), joined the clan with intentions of leaking to ly. Knowing this, I decided to reach out to braindead ly ranks, to see if they were stupid enough to pay for the same leak twice. (They were)

BKCU3IN.png

And so began our agreement. I got to come to Fatality events to kill dogshit clans, while ly ranks paid me to give locs of a clan who pulled 10-15 more than them, all while pocketing 15-20mil a trip. 

149cb7a70ba0447b86d75ac28073a99c.png

eb2f37f3893634ee641e444ae66fdfbd.png

The total payout from giving locations to ly was ~80mil, split between my Warlord and Chief @Lee

Then another ly rank approached me when I was recently promoted to Elite. (Him being the only legacy rank I respect as he seems like a nice guy and from what I hear from the countless ly refugees leaving their clan, he is the only competent rank. It's nothing personal friend, just business) This rank asked me for any propaganda he could use from my newly required Fatality Elite Boards. For those of you who do not know, Fatality Elite Boards do not exist, so it was quite comical. As I mentioned earlier, my mission was cut short by [cp]sam so I couldn't write up a fake topic to sell to him; this was quite unfortunate as he was offering me 50mil for a "juicy elite board topic". As you'll see below, I stalled several times to give Lee and I time to come up with a topic to feed to their desperate ranks.

21491e3250afec51cc1d67a8c1aaf347.png

caed6bdc8a3d428228af7b29997eebbc.png

a123ebcbd60e84a36fbeb6d9d94824e8.png

1a6ed0622e33611410b9b58dccaeaf30.png

81621b98db6b5137554807501350fe6c.png

The last bit of content I have for you all is to display just how incompetent ly ranks are at the game. I was invited (along with many other "cwa prods") to several of their preps and was able to capture the audio of one. Let's just take a look/listen in to what goes on in this absolute dog shit thing they call a clan.

Thanks to those of you who read through it. Hopefully this is an eye opener for those of you still stuck in legacy. Our giant green doors are always open.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel John Beast, 2nd of his name

18 minutes ago, Bradyb said:

Wow im a gr8 p2p warrior and a gr8 p2p caller. btw maybe if ur ags hit when u tried sniping ppl we wouldve won smh.

Also nice dying to 4 ppl twice i thot u were gud? 

You think I tried for your dogshit clan l0l? This is me trying... 

04be808337582d44de0903b14680d621.gif

belieber = @Bradyb