IMT + SKO pls ead this

BearDown

To all the shitty XLPC clans there. This is my message you need know before your clan fucking die. You think team on us will help you survive the war?

To Cp reject over at IMT: Your wash up ranks are cumming on each other off while clan dies. Keep bringing mains they fucking save you wont retards. Your clan has no history and was always knowning in the past as shitter masser clan. KYP retards dont wake up the hidden beast in us. 

To SKO: Go back to Battlescape you nerds you will not last in Runescape.com clanning warring. Your clan is full of 308 2k19 shitter quality members. KEEP BRINGING MORE MAIN U kanker clan! Youre shit level 65 tanks with 45 def wont save you clan. You think your all bad ass with mains? We are a main clan full of LPCers in Supremacy? Take a look at this fucking picture and think again about what real main clan is! Before you try to ruin the scene with tanks! 

1746c86149aafc843490e7568791fef8.png

Know your places shitters losers and if I see any more IMT/SKO tanks next weekend, bad punishment will follow.

3 minutes ago, B Belichick said:

Could an American double check the foreign slaves topics before he actually gets to post it, that would be great. I had to take some Advil for the headache I got attempting to read this. 

Americans all fat and eating KFC daily

1 minute ago, B Belichick said:

Your skin looks like the color of diarrhea and stink of curry that’s worse then the actually diarrhea. Stop using google translate to speak the winning American language. 

I am white you american bald eagle fucker. Go back to KFC