IMT vs. Rage (40v40 Prep Audio) - Drunk Breaks Down And Says He's Quitting Preps After Getting Perfected 2-0 LOL

Snow

29 minutes ago, Scims said:

Paid??? PAID????? IT WAS FREE AND WE HAD 3 OF THEM LOOOOL IM BREAKING YOUR CLAN FROM THE INSIDE HAHAHAHA

I already broke your clan and closed you twice now so you just sit on discord and watch events and think you’re winning this so called rivalry? Lmao easiest clan I ever closed noxi and divine. You’re clan closed what are u even on about you think we care about a big xlpc mini we took xlpc cotm and you’re still butt hurt lmfao. 

3 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Right when I think drunk has finally gone away with his retarded ass tactics I hear him say “Odd combats on this pile and even combats on these 3 piles”

Youre expired dude give the fuck up lmfao

well... if done correctly u could prevent overkilling.. but i guess it takes a lot of work to get right since some people are slow in the head when comes to arithmetic

2 hours ago, R4ngeTAP said:

I already broke your clan and closed you twice now so you just sit on discord and watch events and think you’re winning this so called rivalry? Lmao easiest clan I ever closed noxi and divine. You’re clan closed what are u even on about you think we care about a big xlpc mini we took xlpc cotm and you’re still butt hurt lmfao. 

You still haven't found the imt rank leaking to me l0000l 3 weeks now is it??