IMT vs. Rage (40v40 Prep Audio) - Drunk Breaks Down And Says He's Quitting Preps After Getting Perfected 2-0 LOL

Snow

Just now, Fujii said:

Well i mean, xLPC is scimming only. So in a 40v40 you gotta lowkey call single piles. Nevertheless, IMT lost, and gz rage. 

40v40 single piles

u have no idea wht ur sayin lmao

Just now, malo said:

40v40 single piles

u have no idea wht ur sayin lmao

You seem to be stuck in an old era of clanning. Look at the video, every1 is scimming, you either A - Scim a certain area of the opposing clans clump, or B - Scim a certain area of an opposing clans clump and call a single pile with it. Like hello ? Look at how LPC is, they bow and scim backlines aka calling single piles on the backline in a 30v30/40v40/50v50. Are you sure i don't know what im saying? 

2 minutes ago, Fujii said:

You seem to be stuck in an old era of clanning. Look at the video, every1 is scimming, you either A - Scim a certain area of the opposing clans clump, or B - Scim a certain area of an opposing clans clump and call a single pile with it. Like hello ? Look at how LPC is, they bow and scim backlines aka calling single piles on the backline in a 30v30/40v40/50v50. Are you sure i don't know what im saying? 

if u heard there ts and read there cc youd know what your sayin is shit. u only call names that stick out the clump on the side ur focusing on

these imt shitheads called single piles like its a 5v5 mini LOL

5 hours ago, malo said:

ur a retard 

imagine calling single piles in 40v40 LOOOL

4 hours ago, Bruta said:

i think we all agree that a 40v40 is a prep and not a mini ;)

5 hours ago, keefn said:

see you this weekend where i will be hyped after killing your clan repeatedly 

image0.jpg

It does feel embarrassing to see my mighty ex leader crumble to bunch of punk retards. Drunk is washed up now the fact he thinks 40v40 is a miniwar his brain is clearly malfunctioning @Immortals. I'm glad I didnt join wannabe Cp. [Cp]Drunk would never pussy out from a prep or call a prep a mini, holy ass. What have you done to my mighty ex leader [LT]Sam lmfao @Immortals

5 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

It does feel embarrassing to see my mighty ex leader crumble to bunch of punk retards. Drunk is washed up now the fact he thinks 40v40 is a miniwar his brain is clearly malfunctioning @Immortals. I'm glad I didnt join wannabe Cp. [Cp]Drunk would never pussy out from a prep or call a prep a mini, holy ass. What have you done to my mighty ex leader [LT]Sam lmfao @Immortals

Lmao cringe kid. No wonder [CP]Drunk bullied you out.  😂