Torture of ROT

Just now, Colin said:

Imagine being proud that you camp a pure clan as a main clan. With people like tyler dull in rot though not surprised lmao. 

lmao moron with the amount of mains fo brings on the weekend you actually have the audacity to call them a pure clan

On 3/28/2019 at 11:54 AM, xyp9x said:

Exactly..ppl dont understand that apex has been slumping for so long now, from 100+ pulls to now barely pulling 60 l0l0l, shits embarrasing xaxaxa. Theres a reason they got a mainclan protecting them every trip lmfao, their members should be ashamed. 

lol dude your hella upset on a video game,sure i pull 60 now from 100 after clans closed into us then left again but nigga you are pulling 80 and losing YEAR(S) worth of core members  because u wont prep me im pretty sure your in a worse state then us rn l000l

Rot did this to you btw was ez

On 4/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, Erase said:

lol dude your hella upset on a video game,sure i pull 60 now from 100 after clans closed into us then left again but nigga you are pulling 80 and losing YEAR(S) worth of core members  because u wont prep me im pretty sure your in a worse state then us rn l000l

Rot did this to you btw was ez

You pulled like 30 ish today l0l0l0l. No wonder why you only wanna fight in a safe minigame while FOE is getting ragged by rot rats and still kills shit xaxaxa. Lmfao talking about being upset, youre upset about a prep you wont get! Keep crying xaxaxaxax, it wont help you cutie! Nice pull today btw what would you without having rot slaves protecting you? l0l0l0

3 hours ago, xyp9x said:

You pulled like 30 ish today l0l0l0l. No wonder why you only wanna fight in a safe minigame while FOE is getting ragged by rot rats and still kills shit xaxaxa. Lmfao talking about being upset, youre upset about a prep you wont get! Keep crying xaxaxaxax, it wont help you cutie! Nice pull today btw what would you without having rot slaves protecting you? l0l0l0

lol im not upset your not prepping me your just killing your clan that way i could care less i get good action unlike your dead clan rofl

be on for nothing today btw, it is what it is...

your clan is a meme in 2019 l0l