The future of LPC - Who will last in the scene the longest?

Snow

Which clan will last the longest coming into LPC?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan will last the longest coming into LPC?

• Fearless
    • Critical Damage
    • The Last Pures

All these clans got exmembers whos coremembers in other clans now and alot of them wont rejoin their former clan when they reopen. Right now its a big question on who the rankteam of TLP will consist of, so its hard to say really. All 3 of them are gonna be weaker versions of themselfs but I think TLP with the right rankteam will last longest. 

ranks that were for closing tlp are re-opening it? That seems promising

Once tannie's rent is out in his hong kong cubicle flat, he is back on the streets catching meals from sewers to feed his family.

Seems like retarded stubborness of CD will prevail, their pures definetly will not.

As i know the history of two clans CD and TLP will give my trust vote for Fs. Why? Because we cannot predict what clan will come last longer if i only know history of two of the three clans out there.

Btw Gl everyone, except for CP they closed. 

21 minutes ago, Reds said:

As i know the history of two clans CD and TLP will give my trust vote for Fs. Why? Because we cannot predict what clan will come last longer if i only know history of two of the three clans out there.

Btw Gl everyone, except for CP they closed. 

FS and CD is only good at f2p tho, TLP are way better at p2p and specially p2p cwa. 

1 hour ago, xyp9x said:

FS and CD is only good at f2p tho, TLP are way better at p2p and specially p2p cwa. 

i dont talk about what good they were in f2p or p2p plataforms i refer more to community stability and activity 

4 hours ago, Madguy said:

CD was never good in F2P sorry

Sorry about bullying your snipe team in the past. Last time I checked Apex never touched CD in really anything. Including your only server you claim to be "good" in.

Didn't even really look too far into the files btw.