Can team Revolution stop bullying Apex?

Viikings

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Team rev sits at our 40v40 pkris sniping with 5 people

Not to mention they’ve gone out with Legacy twice during midweeks and on Sunday because they’ve got no hope of competing by themselves. 

Youre a serial victim, stfu

I mean you've done worse by merging with EOP and MF no? Now yall salty that Apex has been losing members lately?

1 hour ago, Viikings said:

I mean you've done worse by merging with EOP and MF no? Now yall salty that Apex has been losing members lately?

Worse? Legacy is literally getting our second-hand members that don’t have a clanning mentality  (e.g. eve laurence LOL) - glad they’re gone and we’ve kept the quality members that have decided to remain.

My comment on them leaving is just the irony of them saying they wanted to be a ‘team’/‘independent’ and have subsequently gone out with your clan multiple times in (failed) attempts to compete with Apex.

7 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Worse? Legacy is literally getting our second-hand members that don’t have a clanning mentality  (e.g. eve laurence LOL) - glad they’re gone and we’ve kept the quality members that have decided to remain.

My comment on them leaving is just the irony of them saying they wanted to be a ‘team’/‘independent’ and have subsequently gone out with your clan multiple times in (failed) attempts to compete with Apex.

As far as i know Eve Laurence is not with Legacy unless you can't read. This topic is about Revolution smacking the fuck out of yall. Eve Laurence is a decent rev pker doing his stuff while folks like you been svckin Nox d. Keep doing inners i bet it's the reason why you don't show your rsn lmao. Nonamer.

7 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

As far as i know Eve Laurence is not with Legacy unless you can't read. This topic is about Revolution smacking the fuck out of yall. Eve Laurence is a decent rev pker doing his stuff while folks like you been svckin Nox d. Keep doing inners i bet it's the reason why you don't show your rsn lmao. Nonamer.

2 hours ago, Boo the propaganda buster said:

we get it bro u hate apex coz ur never gonna be as good as them

He was Apex for a week but the little beta got bullied out by Nox and all he's done is obsessed with Apex ever since. And no bias or bullshit the only decent people that went to revolution are Caws and Backwoods the rest are as bad as Viikings, since they're 90% dogshit the fights against revolution have been dumb easy.

giphy.gif%26key=aebcfee9486dc68f095a1f09

giphy.gif%26key=e9713c7633e9812a6f79772e

NO4tpIh.png%26key=a406b4bd0ecbd1e19c085b

aUbxnX8.png

36 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

No denial of being a shit player or being the inferior clan, that's what I'd expect from this passive aggressive beta.

Lmao auto-accept..Does it take alot to be part of Apex?