Can team Revolution stop bullying Apex?

Viikings

10 minutes ago, Viikings said:

Why you ignoring my question? Were you that desperate for auto-accepting everyone?

You ignoring the fact this topic is about Revolution v.s. Apex and that Apex has beat Revolution (and always will) in every aspect of the game?

You ignoring the fact you got bullied out of Apex, and publicly said you suck at bridding (because you do l0l)?

You ignoring the fact I just asked you to post one time (just 1 time l0l) you beat Apex at anything and you can't?

But no I won't ignore your most recent question, yeah we accepted 90% of the people, and the only downside was we ended up with inbred +1's like you that did nothing for the clan except waste space, cry, and leave. You get stuck with scrubs like you when you auto-accept dead clans like your old one.

6 hours ago, Viikings said:

Why you ignoring my question? Were you that desperate for auto-accepting everyone?

Bro why are you even talking you tried joining and got bullied out quick as fuck.

You’re a big retard and deserve a place like legacy that doesn’t have the wilderness, cwa or revs going for them at the moment.

6 hours ago, Cleezy said:

But no I won't ignore your most recent question, yeah we accepted 90% of the people, and the only downside was we ended up with inbred +1's like you that did nothing for the clan except waste space, cry, and leave. You get stuck with scrubs like you when you auto-accept dead clans like your old one.

@Viikingswe got the quality members, feel free to take the leftovers LOL