Nawe wins again

nawe

With Rage reopening and supremacy ranks runnin with their tail inbetween their legs from a clan that has been declining in pulls for now and continue losing to their rivals and forced into 1 iteming for several weeks now i'd like to welcome Rage into the scene and congratulate the supremacy ranks that finally gave up on a hopeless clan lead by a nigga named 'eat'.

me (nawe) will also take 100% credit for breaking ALL supremacy ranks including the clan itself for several months now, don't fret, because all is forgiven when leaving yellow and seeing a more bright future.

lmk if you're a standing supremacy rank in the comment below and how angry you are at me reducing your clan to future 30s pull.

you can also pm Nawe#8256 on discord for a way about, some of yall ain't half bad (pillow/pem)

thank you.

- Nawe (supremacy killer)

Just now, H I T T A said:

I haven’t been a part of the pure community for a few months but last I saw supremacy was butt fucking IR while eating friend chicken off their backs. 

Who know though miracles do happen so maybe what you say is true. 

you must speak before I returned to my rightful throne

nawe = win

no nawe = no win

now win.

25 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

I haven’t been a part of the pure community for a few months but last I saw supremacy was butt fucking IR while eating friend chicken off their backs. 

Who know though miracles do happen so maybe what you say is true. 

U realise nawe made this topic xD supremacy is still destroying ir 

Just now, ChrisVision said:

U realise nawe made this topic xD supremacy is still destroying ir 

didnt sup get chased down 1 by 1 this sunday in every world until u were forced to go into 1 item for fi? :P

Has been really interesting rivalry to follow, up until now supremacy relied on a couple clans that closed into them to keep them in it.

If not for Rage, Phoenix, Outburst and a couple other clans supremacy wouldve long since closed

Just now, Madguy said:

Has been really interesting rivalry to follow, up until now supremacy relied on a couple clans that closed into them to keep them in it.

If not for Rage, Phoenix, Outburst and a couple other clans supremacy wouldve long since closed

if it wasn't for LS and Rev warriors they'd be pulling 40-50(max) to p2p sundays for MONTHS now.

even their f2p pulls have been decreasing for months now to where Ir outpulls them!

21 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Nigga youre in apex, you had 3 clans join u in 1 month and went from 220 to 40 in 2 months HAHA