POWER FLOWER

ONSLAUGHT #1 P2P PURE CLAN!

3fhu9ernwods.png

ONSLAUGHT is a new, up and coming pure clan formed by a merge between DETRIMENTAL and INTOLERANCE. Both clans who demanded respect in the pure community, with this merge now there is now non stop 24/7 PKING action to be gained at onslaught. As now the clan has a fantastic spread across all the time zones! we are mainly p2p based clan only!

We pride ourselves on being extremely active with daily events such as clan wars, rev pking, nhing and especially competing on Sundays against other clans.

gterws.png

what ever the challenge is us gorillas like to keep the action fair and honourable.

So if you want to find constant  action 24/7 then come and join our welcoming community.

As a new clan there is always opportunities for new people to move there way up in our community and would highly recommend you giving us a try.

UH6YGT5FR4E.png

FORUMS - https://onslaught-rs.com/

HOME WORLD - 378

LEADERSHIP!

LEADERS - 0VL AND FLOWER

HIGH COUNCIL - CHICKEN TALK AND OPTIONAL PK

WARLORDS- SNOBBY

ONSLAUGHT TWITCH - https://www.twitch.tv/onslaughtosrs

vids.gif

pic.gif

unknown.png

On 5/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, C h r i s said:

lol how you gunna use another clans logo lmfao. and a xlpc logo if that. Should be looking before you pay 180m for banners from another clan.

Not my fault I've bought them from a gfx provider and i had them for 1 month and u know say something lol take it up with izad