[OG] ONSLAUGHT PURE CLAN!

FLOWER

Banner.gif

og.png

og_intro.png

Here at ONSLAUGHT we pride ourselves on being a competitive up and coming clan in the current LPC scene .
We are known as a P2P based clan but are now reaching out into the current F2P category with in clan wars and wilderness events at this moment in time.

What is that we we do here at ONSLAUGHT?

As we are an active clan across all timezones we have mixture of events happening each week and not each week is the same all changing, From clan wars to revenant cave pking to wilderness pkris and to pvm and especially sunday wars and the occasional f2p event that we have here at ONSLAUGHT.

og.png

APPLICATION PROCESSES!
just like many other pure clans application process to join is through the forums- why is this? well its because we like the people we choose and accept to be dedicated and loyal to the clan we want the people in the clan to feel that the person in the teal hat and team 23 cape stood beside them is going to keep fighting to the bitter end until the victory is ours!
onslaughtpipsapplicant.gif

How to join:

Simply make an introduction and then fill out an application form  takes no  more then 10 minutes to complete and fill out, Once you have posted your application you will then be given the applicant rank and your application will be set to pending and these means you will be given up to 10 days to finish your application off and get them 2 events

in that you need to be accepted.

Also if you dont meet the requirements just yet but wish to apply then thats fine if you want to be able to get to know the community please make sure you have the requirements below!

member_requirements.png

og.png

Clan ifnormation!

onslaughtpipsleader.gif
FLOWER

BOWL

PIXEL
onslaughtpipshighcouncil.gif

TEAL HATS

MATTIE

OBLIGATED

onslaughtpipswarlor.gif

JONNY

onslaughtpipscouncil.gif

TIRED BED

WAJABU

WINTERCHARMA

POOK

Forums - https://onslaught-rs.com/

Teamspeak adress - Onslaught.ts3chat.com

Clan chat - OG PUB

Uniform - teal hat and team 28 cape
Dux4mq0.png   KbyalLR.png

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVEkGmfNonL7mxnYcBCgDA

og.png

On 5/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, C h r i s said:

lol how you gunna use another clans logo lmfao. and a xlpc logo if that. Should be looking before you pay 180m for banners from another clan.

Not my fault I've bought them from a gfx provider and i had them for 1 month and u know say something lol take it up with izad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...