Nawe presents: Quality of Shitpremacy

nawe

after a hard weekend for supremacy from not being able to do anything to IR on saturday without fi holding their hand

to bringing mains on sunday 2be70c1ad176d05ed8863e61d959763e.png

and losing Ags to me in singles.. to an nranger.. while you've got 70 prayer..

9c8f0954fc00512b0ffc00b20a096258.png

I think besides from 100% of all supremacy ranks literally gettin 1tick'd every prep they have while being 1-12 in p2p this year or some shit they yet again set an all time low to how crosseyed low iq you can be. (ir member forgot LBa but i guess it didn't matter l0l)

u2LHJU8.gif

While I ball out being the best your ranks and members lose money to me while you scratch your head confused why you're dropping in pulls and lost 65v65 to a weakend ir (would be 3-0 now quote me on that) and still can't find a prep to save your life

pm me for lessons, 1 ags/1hr of me teaching you how to not be dogshit at this game. x2 the price if you're brown.

3 hours ago, nawe said:

you're dutch don't tell me to reconsider anything when ur mother reconsiders u

I was not holding any grudges against you or your shit clan, I was legit giving you some advice because right now you sound like an immature moron

grow up

55 minutes ago, Tango Wins Again said:

1:19  glad im not that guy lmfao imagine having nothing going for u and slaving for a rank who treats u like shit wahahahahaha

why u linkin shit from almost a year ago lol

2 hours ago, DilL said:

just 2 remind u how embarrassing of a clanner u are

Id be more embarrased if I went from outburst (irrelevant but okish clan, not really worth mentioning) to supremacy (clan that cant compete matched opts with clanners who have 6-12 months of experience under their belt aka ir)

24 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Id be more embarrased if I went from outburst (irrelevant but okish clan, not really worth mentioning) to supremacy (clan that cant compete matched opts with clanners who have 6-12 months of experience under their belt aka ir)

brother, every mf and eop member that joined apex in the 2 week hype that u built left ur  clan