Prefade

pkri Vengeance Late Night Fun

topic created by @ZewyView original topic here

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Today after the inners session we decided  to head out to do some pking. We didn't stay anywhere long. Deep wild, Altar, revs, lava gate... Nowhere was safe from the Viking quality tonight. We found a good little return fight at gdz vs some mains (not sure who) for about 20 minutes before the late night vikings grabbed the W. 

Revs was pretty much dead but we did find what appeared to be a strong misfits reunion which gave us a good fight for a few minutes but we got the clear without too much trouble. 

Enjoy the loot:

altarbgs.png

zCkr4vL.png

multi87.png

Zu5PLOP.png

bEuPYpn.png

3FLKQTg.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_04.26.00.png

altar22.png2019-04-09_20-41-17.png

o1Qncsy.png

s8QnsaF.png

PlCcd65.png

Sl1h9Xg.png

multi86.pngmulti85.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_04.09.43.pngenhXV8H.pngzCkr4vL.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_04.15.28.png

44a0ae26c8f3b71782ae18336e0d57ea-png.jpg

A5H9Dat.png0f5326d22ef04fd9962b6eb2bff779e5-png.jpgScreen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_02.23.44.pngWCnqeNs.png

unknown.pngScreen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_02.35.35.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_03.56.27.pngScreen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_02.12.38.png

kill_pick_2.png2019-04-09_21-19-14.pngRSpTxgL.png

1jIazLJ.png

kill_pick_5.pngScreen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_02.57.11.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_04.15.28.pngSxkCkpA.pngScreen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_02.49.47.pngunknown.pnge7Teagn.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

1 hour ago, Sybum said:

Good job prefade, come home now.

Yes he's doing a great job as a Leader cuz he leads the best Zerk, Tank & Med Clan with Zewy & Co :_muscleblob_::_muscleblob_:

#Vengup! Was fun.

4 hours ago, Sybren said:

Yes he's doing a great job as a Leader cuz he leads the best Zerk, Tank & Med Clan with Zewy & Co :_muscleblob_::_muscleblob_:

#Vengup! Was fun.

#1 Quality right here UVrmvHA.gif

You guys are a fucking joke and you know it. Stay hiding, we'll still find you 😂

8 hours ago, Sybren said:

#Vengup! Was fun.

You're such a fag lol. Your clan is barely a polished turd.

3 hours ago, Siege said:

where were you last night? speak up @glowen @Verts @Dysphoria? napping in your own time zone? tsk tsk!!!!

Imagine piping up purely because you didn't get bullied. Not because you killed any of us or even fought us, but purely because we didn't bully the fuck out of you 😂

But I suppose after recent events, the fact we let you have a night out should be considered a success and celebrated. Gotta throw our dogs a bone once in a while.

20 hours ago, glowen said:

Imagine piping up purely because you didn't get bullied. Not because you killed any of us or even fought us, but purely because we didn't bully the fuck out of you 😂

But I suppose after recent events, the fact we let you have a night out should be considered a success and celebrated. Gotta throw our dogs a bone once in a while.

you cant bully/kill me hahahahaahaha! your clan has no GMT core so you aren't capable of giving us any sort of competition in GMT anyways, if you tried you'd get royally fucked an you know it L0L! speak up @Verts bark for me doggy 

2 hours ago, Siege said:

you cant bully/kill me hahahahaahaha! your clan has no GMT core so you aren't capable of giving us any sort of competition in GMT anyways, if you tried you'd get royally fucked an you know it L0L! speak up @Verts bark for me doggy 

They wont lmfao, they only react under their own topics to furher brainwash their members. They know veng is bigger and stronger