daeva doxing onslaught members?

FLOWER

so for some reason the daeva leader has decided to start doxing my members in onslaught and started making irl threats to my family girlfriends family and has stated he is doxing members in onslaught they are meant to ntpc god, hes doing it because I asked a former dt member to come to onslaught and hes took it personal and to far and started doxing members and my self. kids a nutter if your thinking of joining the clan stay away and don't start a rivalry with them kids tapped in the head!

personally im not bothered about my self in real life pictures couldn't care but my members are worried and stuff

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=841&height=473

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=841&height=473

well safe to say the ntpc is going well

Firstly, know the definition of Doxing: image.png.15ae94f97e67ddd15d14990efaa6a0f4.png
I didn't go searching for your profile, you commented on a YouTube video with a PUBLIC YouTube which has your Facebook linked on it, it was there for the world to see.

I also didn't public it on Sharkbrew, Discord or anywhere apart from our messages. - Fault #1 Goes to you.

Secondly, after months of harassment and bullying I finally snapped at you and you got what you deserve.

Don't blame the NTPC community for one persons fault, unlike you, I'll take responsibility for my actions and have let NTPC deal with this however they see fit.

You always have been and always will be a bully, I pity you.

8 minutes ago, KamigoyeX said:

Firstly, know the definition of Doxing: image.png.15ae94f97e67ddd15d14990efaa6a0f4.png
I didn't go searching for your profile, you commented on a YouTube video with a PUBLIC YouTube which has your Facebook linked on it, it was there for the world to see.

I also didn't public it on Sharkbrew, Discord or anywhere apart from our messages. - Fault #1 Goes to you.

Secondly, after months of harassment and bullying I finally snapped at you and you got what you deserve.

Don't blame the NTPC community for one persons fault, unlike you, I'll take responsibility for my actions and have let NTPC deal with this however they see fit.

former dt member is in daeva gave you all our info and I don't have a youtube linked to my fb profile so please stop lying and if im a bully why have u sent it to all your daeva members and they been hurrassing the people who you have doxed with there pics.

you take a game too seriously and you make irl threats. your so emotional over a game.

and ive never bullied you I never speak to you only time I did was when we closed dt u asked why and asked me to send members and second time was when u asked me to join daeva.

please can u stop sharing mine and others information with your members.

4 minutes ago, POWER FLOWER said:

your the bully u got everyones information because you wont fight us and no it isn't its because a former dt member is in daeva gave you all our info and 1 I don't have a youtube linked to my fb profile your a weird guy and im a bully and u sent it to all your daeva members and they been hurrassing members with it and bullying u asked me to join your clan I said no and u cried your just a doxer man u take the game to seriously

That was a jumble of words and letters, but I guess you can't see through the tears cos I made you cry?

FACT TIME AGAIN EVERYONE:

I never asked you to join Daeva, I asked when DT were dying if you wanted to merge and you said "Yes but I want Leader" I said no, and the merge never happened.

YOU then came back to us asking for a merge, same conditions, yet again, I declined, no merge.

Daeva has never done anything to Onslaught, we don't care about you, I don't care about your clan, I care about you harassing me and my members (Also CyberBullying).

Be a man and take responsibility for your actions.

39 minutes ago, Killer Kamal said:

Think anyone cares about you not being able to secure your personal information online?

nice internet explorer, watermarked logo avatar, 12 pixel printscreens, and 5 inch monitor btw

You forget to mention he is still using GarysHood to auto click LOL

44 minutes ago, KamigoyeX said:

weirdo

2 hours ago, POWER FLOWER said:

former dt member is in daeva gave you all our info and I don't have a youtube linked to my fb profile so please stop lying and if im a bully why have u sent it to all your daeva members and they been hurrassing the people who you have doxed with there pics.

you take a game too seriously and you make irl threats. your so emotional over a game.

and ive never bullied you I never speak to you only time I did was when we closed dt u asked why and asked me to send members and second time was when u asked me to join daeva.

please can u stop sharing mine and others information with your members.

Imagine making up lies and editing all your posts even though I quoted them so the original is there 😂

Guys, just remove this topic and have a word in discord. Making drama in public just looks like you want attention. If you feel like you need a middle man to sort it out for you guys Ask a sharkbrew rank to do it. This what you guys are doing here is just pure stupidity. 

• Kim locked this topic