Prefade

midweek Vengeance GMT Shows Superiority

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

Our Wednesday started off strong with a trip to rev caves where we ran into what looked like VR and SV, a scrap ensued for about 3 minutes before we took an easy win. Next time we saw the same group out they appeared to be joined by another open cc bringing their ops to 30+ which we were unable to handle at the time so we decided to leave as we didn't fancy a 3v1 down 15 ops! We transitioned around the wilderness where we made absolute bank running into no competition whatsoever, Enjoy our lootations!

#Vengup

X4QoSOW.gif

agssmitearcher.jpg

unknown.png

7e341be7f89c26f59152c66dd8f621f3.png

unknown.png

2019-04-10_18-20-53.png

BHZXPiD.png

altar25.png

altar21.png

2019-04-10_19_53_39-Greenshot.png?width=

altar24.png

2019-04-10_17-12-29.png

unknown.png

aad2e85d18b2e230d6d1b86e905688fd.png

wTRrpK6.png

2019-04-10_19-53-48.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_18.15.53.png

2019-04-10_19-23-14.png

2019-04-10_19-50-31.png

2019-04-10_19_36_02-Greenshot.png?width=

cfd23782ca2ae8af0f9e380fa68ff0b6-png.jpg

ZiRmAHB.gif

23 minutes ago, glowen said:

They only do that with pures now. And still lose a round 😂

At least other clans are willing to fight us :kermit_tea:

OT: Good job VengaChads :) 

45 minutes ago, glowen said:

They only do that with pures now. And still lose a round 😂

Your clan has lost every cwa multispells youve done so far lmfao (including pures)

53 minutes ago, wolffff said:

Your clan has lost every cwa multispells youve done so far lmfao (including pures)

So you guys offering a CWA? Or just gonna sit there and keep your victim mindset?

33 minutes ago, glowen said:

Allow me to remind you

https://resurgence-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/644-resurgence-defeats-vengeance-3-0/

And something a little more recent

t1.png?width=759&height=500

lmfao plank more faggot

I didnt die there retard? show me a lootpic? We killed 4 of you btw. but we dont feel the need to make a topic about it because we know we're superior, dumb fuck.

5 hours ago, wolffff said:

I didnt die there retard? show me a lootpic? We killed 4 of you btw. but we dont feel the need to make a topic about it because we know we're superior, dumb fuck.

wolf.png

Idk what's more embarrassing, the fact that you just got caught in your lie, or your dogshit clan? There's no shame in being bad, but I guess I'd prob lie if I were you too; Your leaders do it to you anways!

Wont fight us because we apparently will bring mains? wont fight us in cwa where there would be no possibility of bringing mains? still claims to be the superior clan???????????????????????????  how brain dead are y'all 

45 minutes ago, 16 pray ok said:

wolf.png

Idk what's more embarrassing, the fact that you just got caught in your lie, or your dogshit clan? There's no shame in being bad, but I guess I'd prob lie if I were you too; Your leaders do it to you anways!

Why are you trying to claim that kill lmfao, it was nothing to do with your shit clan dude

3 hours ago, 16 pray ok said:

wolf.png

Ur posting lootpics from diff clans? Isnt that more embarrassing? Pipe up @16 pray ok

2 hours ago, Siege said:

easy money was made. keep barking doggos @16 pray ok @glowen @Verts @Sybum @Dysphoria speak up your clan is so shit you cant even go pking in gmt lmfao, nice 15 man est pk team over there res. u literally get cleared by pures in wildy l0l all these pure clans/teams would smoke u in cwa

Next excuse or will you finally fight us?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.