1750 World

1750 WORLD

Hello guys, If you wan't to do revs with out dying every other second, take time to think about joining my 1750 total  rev clan.

Lmk if interested entry fee is 20m, that is full protection , access to cc / discord we are all time zones based. 

8 minutes ago, 1750 WORLD said:

Hello guys, If you wan't to do revs with out dying every other second, take time to think about joining my 1750 total  rev clan.

Lmk if interested entry fee is 20m, that is full protection , access to cc / discord we are all time zones based. 

•  

How can we trust you

It’s not a bad concept, but perhaps provide more information. Such as insurance. Am I insured upon death of my losses? What is the size of this cc? Let’s say rev warriors or literally any other med or main clan logs in with 40+ heavy ballista dhiders, can you take them down? You’re offering me protection so I assume that means I get to run and not be expected to help you correct? People scout worlds and if you’re just there with 10-20 members and 40 log on you, I assume your members will run and tele as well if they’re out numbered 2x. So what’s the real difference if I’m running away solo, or running away with 15 of you guys. Perhaps provide the size of the element in which you expect you can defend me from. 

Sidenote: I’m not interested in the service just merely saying perhaps provide more information other than the cost. I myself just buy gold like a normal person If I need it.